Discover more from ICENI Bulletins
COVID-19: The Biodefense Mafia
Tyranny comes, wearing the cloak of biosecurity and biodefense
If you’ve all been wondering about the radio silence, for the past few weeks, I’ve been working on something of a documentary that acts as a retrospective on the past couple decades of brazen lies from the authorities about biodefense and the shady characters that they’ve been giving our tax dollars to.
It’s now finished and up on Rumble and Odysee:
Rumble: COVID-19: The Biodefense Mafia
Odysee: COVID-19: The Biodefense Mafia
In the 1960s, Jose Delgado, a Spanish neuroscientist, performed experiments where he implanted electrodes in the brains of bulls. He would then stand in front of charging bulls and bring them to a halt with a remote control that activated the power supply for these electrodes.1
In 1970, he published a book entitled Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psychocivilized Society. In this book, he laid out a rationale for using mind control to improve the human condition, by eliminating violent crime and other acts of aggression from society.2
To quote Delgado, “We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. … The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electronically control the brain. Someday, armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.”
[Correction: This quote may be a misattribution; it appears frequently in literature addressing Delgado’s ideas, and supposedly comes from a 1974 US Congressional Hearing. Barry Blackwell, however, refutes the quote in the article Jose Delgado: A Case Study - Science, Hubris, Nemesis and Redemption, claiming that it instead came from statements made by Peter Breggin to Congress that allegedly misrepresented Delgado’s views.3 Further investigation shows that, indeed, there is a Congressional record dating to February 24th, 1972 which contains then-NJ Representative Cornelius E. Gallagher entering Peter Breggin’s document The Return of Lobotomy and Psychosurgery into the congressional record.4 It does not contain an exact duplicate of the supposed Delgado quote, but it appears that some unknown party, in the intervening years, may have fabricated the alleged quote by condensing Breggin’s statements, which were, themselves, a summary of Delgado’s work. Disappointing, but also a strangely fascinating coincidence; several decades later, Peter Breggin and his wife Ginger authored COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, so suffice it to say, Peter Breggin has been dissenting against persistent authoritarian assaults on our civil and cognitive liberties for a long, long time.5]
Also in 1970, Zbigniew Brzezinski published his book, Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era.6 In this book, he described the problems of the future, in terms of the increasing complexity and hyperconnectivity of society making social management schemes more and more difficult to implement. To quote Brzezinski, who was quoting another, unnamed individual, “Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, ‘I foresee a time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.’”6
In 1971, the European Management Forum was founded by Klaus Schwab. It would later change its name to the World Economic Forum in 1987.7 Klaus Schwab was a Henry Kissinger acolyte, handpicked out of Harvard for the role of leading the organization.8
That same year, the Nixon Shock occurred, marking the end of the Bretton Woods system, and the end of the US Dollar’s convertibility to gold.9 From that moment onward, productivity and wages in America became decoupled, allowing for the wealth gap between the richest and the poorest to widen to obscene levels.10, 11
In 1972, the Club of Rome, a nonprofit founded by Aurelio Peccei, Alexander King, and David Rockefeller, published the Limits to Growth report, which incorporated the results from the MIT World3 study, a computer simulation of civilization’s trajectory which claimed that unchecked population growth would result in pollution, resource depletion, and starvation, peaking in 2020 and then trending down toward civilizational collapse by the year 2100. This report became something of a Rosetta Stone for Neo-Malthusians, something to point to when making an argument in favor of degrowth and deindustrialization.12, 13
Today, these sentiments are echoed by things like the UN’s Agenda 2030, Kate Raworth’s Doughnut Economics, and the insistence of Klaus Schwab and many others on the need for the global economy to transition to Net-Zero CO2 emissions.14, 15, 16
In 1992, John Coleman published his book, Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. In this book, he claimed that the Elites were involved in a plot to demolish Western Civilization, destroying its economic preeminence and replacing free markets and democracy with debt serfdom and totalitarianism. He also claimed that the Overclass planned to enslave the population with mind control technology, and directly cited statements made in Zbigniew Brzezinski’s book Between Two Ages as evidence of the plot.17
The Pentagon and the US National Security sector have been paranoid about bioweapons for a very long time. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the threat of a near-peer adversary deploying a bioweapon against American citizens faded and was replaced with the far more nebulous and uncertain threat of acts of bioterrorism by violent non-state actors. This supposed threat was the rationale used by the DOD to fund a secretive Manhattan Project-like foray into biotechnology, covering many domains, under a pretense of biodefense and biosecurity.18, 19
In 1998, the US DOD began a program to inoculate over a million US soldiers against Anthrax.20 Some refused the vaccine and were court-martialed for it.21 Others suffered severe side effects.22 The BioThrax vaccine’s sole producer was a company called BioPort, founded by Fuad El-Hibri, a Lebanese-German businessman, and Admiral William J. Crowe Jr., a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and President Bill Clinton’s Ambassador to the United Kingdom.23, 24, 25
Fuad El-Hibri cultivated an enduring partnership with Robert Kadlec, a US Air Force physician who also served as the Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services from 2017 to 2021.26 Kadlec played a central role in nurturing the Pentagon’s growing biodefense hysteria. In 2001, he participated in Operation Dark Winter, a tabletop exercise at Andrews Air Force Base, simulating a smallpox attack on US citizens.27 The results of the simulation showed mass casualties and an utter failure to contain and eradicate the disease. BioPort eventually changed their name to Emergent BioSolutions and were, much later, contracted to produce COVID-19 vaccines.28
A week after the 9/11 attacks, someone began mailing letters containing anthrax spores to the offices of news media corporations and to Democrat Senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy. Five people were killed and seventeen others were infected.29 This attack revitalized the flagging anthrax vaccine program and gave Robert Kadlec and others like him a perfect excuse to further expand biodefense funding.30, 31, 32
At first, Peter Jahrling, a scientist at Fort Detrick, claimed that the anthrax came from Saddam’s stockpiles, due the presence of a bentonite additive.33, 34, 35 Later, the FBI blamed the obvious patsy Bruce Ivins for it. While under investigation, Bruce committed suicide in 2008 by overdosing on Tylenol, tying up all loose ends. The true identity of the perpetrators of what would become known as the Amerithrax attacks was never established.36, 37
Whitney Webb and Raul Diego covered this extensively in their investigative series, Engineering Contagion.38
In 2003, the US Information Awareness Office and DARPA began the Total Information Awareness program. The goal of this program was to gather data about people’s transactions and movements and use algorithms to predict terroristic intent.39, 40, 41 The program was quietly shuttered in September of 2003.42 The very next month, in October of 2003, Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook, which was originally known as FaceMash before being renamed to TheFacebook in 2004, and simply Facebook in 2005.43, 44
Mark Zuckerberg: We have just applied the Sweet Baby Ray’s.
In 2005, Katalin Kariko published a paper in Cell journal entitled Suppression of RNA Recognition by Toll-like Receptors: The Impact of Nucleoside Modification and the Evolutionary Origin of RNA. This paper showed that the recognition of foreign RNA by Toll-like Receptors—a type of receptor used by cells to detect the signs of pathogens and tumors and initiate inflammatory cascade—could be suppressed by synthesizing nucleoside-modified RNA with pseudouridine—an isomer of uridine—in place of the typical uridine. This substitution “cloaks” the RNA from the innate immune system.45 That same year, Derrick Rossi studied this paper and started laying the groundwork for what would eventually become Moderna.46, 47
[Note: Some sources disagree on the exact date that Derrick Rossi began his mRNA research based on Katalin Kariko’s findings, but variously claim it was in a period between 2005 and 2008.]
Throughout the 2000s, there was a massive expansion of US BSL-3 and BSL-4 laboratory capacity.48 This caught the attention of one Edward Hammond, who formed a watchdog group called the Sunshine Project to investigate possible breaches of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention.49 During their investigations, the Sunshine Project uncovered numerous incidents of unauthorized persons handling Select Agents. When they tried to obtain minutes of meetings regarding these biodefense-related activities under the Freedom of Information Act, they received heavily redacted blank sheets of paper.50, 51
In 2007, in the United States, there was a Congressional hearing where Michigan Representative Bart Stupak raised the question as to the necessity of all of these laboratories. Gigi Gronvall and Edward Hammond, among others, were present as witnesses. Some questioned the need for so many biolabs, while others asserted that they were necessary due to the alleged growing threat of bioterrorism.52
Eventually, Edward Hammond’s Sunshine Project was forced to close its doors in 2008 due to lack of funding.53
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, and the National Institutes of Health have demonstrated themselves to be contemptuous of oversight, accountability, and disclosure regarding the activities of these labs, which were regarded as a matter of national security. As American biolabs came under increasing scrutiny from watchdogs, the dual-use, gain-of-function research these labs were conducting was offshored, using NGOs as intermediaries.54, 55
Gain-of-function research is when virologists take a virus and make it more infectious or virulent than it is in nature, ostensibly to study how it behaves in animal models and preemptively vaccinate against it. It is alleged that this sort of research allows us to stay ahead of zoonotic spillover and potential pandemics. However, this sort of research has never actually prevented a disease outbreak, and with the potential for lab escape, it carries the very real risk of starting one.56, 57, 58
In the past couple decades, various sub-programs were launched under the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction program, such as the BioIndustry Initiative, which involved DARPA’s Michael Callahan trekking to old Soviet biolabs to find technology to patent and commercialize, and the Cooperative Biological Engagement Program, also known as the Biological Threat Reduction Program, which involved conducting research on deadly pathogens in numerous biolabs abroad.59, 60, 61 Silviu Costinescu claimed that DTRA ran experiments in labs in 25 different countries under the CBEP, including Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Laos, Cambodia, the Philippines, and various African nations, particularly in Ebola hotspots in West Africa, as well as South Africa.62 These operations were funded by using NGOs and contractors to subcontract grants to the labs.63, 64, 65, 66, 67
EcoHealth Alliance was originally founded as the Wildlife Preservation Trust International, by British naturalist Gerald Durrell, with funding from Margaret Rockefeller.68, 69 In 1999, they changed their name to the Wildlife Trust, and in 2010, they changed it again, to EcoHealth Alliance.70
In 2008, Peter Daszak, the President of EcoHealth Alliance, alongside Aleksei Chmura, published the paper, A Fall From Grace To… Virulence?, a bizarre essay where he compared viruses lurking in nature to the 1562 painting The Fall of the Rebel Angels by Pieter Bruegel.71
Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance, along with Nathan Wolfe’s Metabiota, sought, and received, grants from the United States Agency for International Development, under USAID and UC Davis’s EPT-PREDICT program and, eventually, the Global Virome Project which was spun off from it.72, 73 USAID’s Dennis Carroll played a central role in both programs.74, 75, 76 The stated purpose of these programs was to monitor potential pandemic pathogens for their risk of zoonotic spillover from animals to humans.77, 78 Aside from USAID, these NGOs also received grant funding from the Pentagon and NIH, to that end.79, 80, 81
The head of Metabiota, Nathan Wolfe, was on EcoHealth Alliance’s editorial board.82 He was also on DARPA’s Defense Science Research Council.83 According to the research of one Billy Bostickson on Twitter, one of the members of DRASTIC Research, a group of independent researchers investigating the origins of COVID-19, Nathan Wolfe was also involved with convicted child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell and was one of the “founding citizens” of her fake TerraMar charity, a fact that can be easily confirmed by viewing TerraMar’s site on the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine.84, 85 He was also involved with Boris Nikolic, the executor of Jeffrey Epstein’s will, who Wolfe acknowledged directly in his book, The Viral Storm: The Dawn of a New Pandemic Age.86 Nathan Wolfe was also selected as a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader in 2010.87 He also received the WEF’s Technology Pioneer award in 2021.88
[Correction: Many of the insights about Nathan Wolfe’s connection to Ghislaine Maxwell actually came from a different Twitter account, @hash_tigre.89]
Metabiota were involved in the completely botched response to the Ebola crisis in West Africa in 2014. In a CBS News article dating from 2016 entitled Investigation: U.S. Company Bungled Ebola Response, Metabiota were heavily criticized for, and I quote, “making an already chaotic situation worse”.90 Metabiota also received funding from the CIA’s venture capital firm, In-Q-Tel, as well as Hunter Biden’s investment firm, Rosemont Seneca.91, 92, 93, 94 They were also heavily involved in taking DTRA grant money and subcontracting these grants for research conducted in various biolabs in Ukraine.95 In April, 2014, Metabiota’s vice president Mary Guttieri wrote a memo to Hunter Biden, where she mentioned, and I quote, “Potentially leveraging our team, networks, and concepts to assert Ukraine’s cultural and economic independence from Russia and continued integration into Western society.” A very odd mission for a band of incompetent Pentagon-funded virus hunters led by a friend and associate of known child sex traffickers.96
Labyrinth Global Health is another NGO involved in this work, led by one Karen Saylors.97 Karen Saylors is an associate of Nathan Wolfe’s and has been filmed trekking around Central African villages with him, as part of the work done by the Global Viral Forecasting Institute.98 EcoHealth Alliance, Metabiota, and Labyrinth Global Health are not competitors. These virus-hunting NGOs are effectively joined at the hip; their leaders know each other and collaborate on projects together.99 These organizations were essentially engaging in grant laundering for the Pentagon and the Intelligence Community.100, 101
They’re also involved with something called the One Health Initiative, a drive by the UN Food and Agriculture Organization, the World Health Organization, the World Organisation for Animal Health, the UN Environment Programme, and their industry partners to blend medical science, veterinary science, and botany into a single discipline that emphasizes the symbiotic relationship of all organisms on Earth.102, 103, 104, 105, 106
In 2009, Bill Gates, George Soros, Warren Buffet, Oprah Winfrey, David Rockefeller, and Ted Turner held a meeting of the Good Club in New York, to discuss environmental crises and overpopulation.107
In 2010, the Rockefeller Foundation published a report entitled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. In it, they described four scenarios for a possible future: Clever Together, Smart Scramble, Hack Attack, and Lock Step. Of particular interest is the Lock Step scenario, which describes an authoritarian clampdown in the wake of a global influenza pandemic, coupled with biometric identification of all citizens, the abrogation of basic privacy and civil rights, and the tracking of people’s movements.108
Also in 2010, DARPA and DTRA sought a broad-spectrum antivirus that could be used to treat any conceivable viral infection, even unknown strains for which no vaccine existed. Their goal was to come up with a biodefense product for US soldiers in the event of an enemy bioweapon attack. Under a grant from these Pentagon think tanks, Todd Rider at MIT developed DRACO, or Double-Stranded RNA Activated Caspase Oligomerizer. DRACO is a biologic drug that consists of a recombinant fusion protein that joins a dsRNA detection domain with an apoptosis induction domain, such as Protein Kinase R being joined end-to-end with Apoptotic Protease Activating Factor-1, with the addition of a cell-penetrating peptide such as HIV TAT.109
The way DRACO works is by entering cells and inducing apoptotic cell death when it detects viral dsRNA, thus preventing viral replication. They experimented with DRACO in lab mice, injecting them with the protein solution, and then injecting them with near-lethal amounts of influenza virus. The treated mice were unharmed. The virus could not replicate in their bodies at all.110 DRACO was billed by the media as “penicillin for viruses”, hailed as a major medical breakthrough with the potential to end the threat of pandemics permanently, but then mysteriously disappeared when all the grant funding for it dried up, despite positive results in vivo in lab animals.111, 112 Dr. Rider resorted to trying to crowdfund further research into DRACO on Indiegogo, but wasn’t able to raise enough money.113
Also in 2010, Derrick Rossi founded the company ModeRNA Therapeutics (later renamed Moderna in 2018), with investment from Timothy A. Springer, Kenneth R. Chien, Robert Langer, and Noubar Afeyan’s Flagship Ventures.114 The next year, in 2011, Afeyan, the largest shareholder of Moderna, hired Stéphane Bancel, previously the CEO of bioMérieux, to be the CEO of Moderna.115
In 2012, DARPA launched the ADEPT: PROTECT program to develop nucleic acid-based “Gene-Encoded” therapies to stave off viral infections.116, 117 In 2013, DARPA awarded a $25 million dollar grant to Moderna under the ADEPT: PROTECT program.118 Years later, this culminated in mRNA-based vaccines and monoclonal antibody therapies, such as mRNA-1944, which consisted of messenger RNA strands encoding a monoclonal antibody against the mosquito-borne Chikungunya virus.119, 120
Also in 2012, Charles Lieber, a bionanotechnology expert at Harvard, co-authored a paper with Robert Langer, Daniel Kohane, Bozhi Tian, and a few others, entitled Macroporous nanowire nanoelectronic scaffolds for synthetic tissues.121 This paper described a method for fabricating biocompatible extracellular tissue scaffolds that could monitor heart activity by collecting signals directly from cardiomyocytes.122 Robert Langer is one of the co-founders of Moderna.123 His enormous bibliography of over 1500 papers includes biotech research that runs the gamut from nanotech drug delivery systems to tissue engineering, as well as technologies that could be used as the basis for human enhancement.124
In 2013, DARPA launched the BRAIN Initiative, to study the human brain and connectome and the relationship between brain activity, consciousness, and internal experiences, with a view toward eventually developing brain-computer interfaces with this knowledge.125
In 2014, Frank L. Smith III published his book, American Biodefense: How Dangerous Ideas About Biological Weapons Shape National Security, which chronicled the rise of what I’ve come to call the Biodefense Mafia. In this book, he describes how military biodefense programs have languished and largely been replaced with civilian ones. Essentially, he observed that virus research was being privatized, with less work done at places like USAMRIID, and more work being done by private foundations funded by Health and Human Services, a trend he regarded as dangerous.126
Also in 2014, in the US, there was a federal funding moratorium on gain-of-function research for influenza, SARS, and MERS, due to the risk of lab escape.127, 128, 129 DARPA, DTRA, USAID, and HHS bypassed this moratorium by funding middlemen, such as virus-hunting NGOs like EcoHealth Alliance, Metabiota, and Labyrinth Global Health, which allowed them to use those funds to subcontract the grants to foreign biolabs in countries where the moratorium was not in effect.130 This federal funding moratorium was lifted in 2017.131 Rather than the work being reshored to the US, it continued to be outsourced.132
Also in 2014, Alain Mérieux, the founder of bioMérieux, acted as a consultant in the construction of the P4 lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.133, 134 He would later be given China’s Reform Friendship Award for his role in this, and his cordial personal relationship with Xi Jinping.135 He also joined the investment group “La Maison”, headed by Rothschild Banque boss Michel Cicurel and the CEO of the Edmond de Rothschild Group, Marc Levy.136, 137 La Maison Partners is a major investor in companies involved in data mining, AI, cybersecurity, and so on.138 In recent years, there has been an alarming overlap in information technology and biotechnology, and militaries and intelligence agencies are champing at the bit to weaponize “digitized biology”, such as artificial gene and protein synthesis, designer receptors exclusively activated by designer drugs, and so on.139, 140
[Note: Marc Levy’s profile picture on Crunchbase/LinkedIn looks like a stock photo. It is impossible to find real pictures of this guy.141]
In 2015, Ralph Baric, a leading coronavirus researcher at UNC Chapel Hill, and Shi “The Bat Lady” Zhengli, published a paper entitled A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence.142 In this paper, they studied a lab-generated chimeric virus blending the Spike protein of SHC014 with a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone, using reverse genetics techniques that Ralph Baric had perfected after years of work on similar coronaviruses at his University of North Carolina Chapel Hill lab.143 Ralph Baric taught Shi Zhengli his proprietary techniques, which included how to splice genes into viruses without leaving any obvious fingerprints of human tampering.144, 145, 146
That same year, Peter Daszak, the head of EcoHealth Alliance, was quoted as saying, during a workshop on “medical countermeasures”, that, “Until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.”147
In 2016, Damian Garde published a report in Stat News, describing the work environment at Moderna as caustic and obsessed with secrecy. Stéphane Bancel was described as egotistical and controlling, having built a “culture of recrimination” at Moderna.148 The following year, the same author at Stat published another article entitled Lavishly funded Moderna hits safety problems in bold bid to revolutionize medicine, describing Moderna’s struggles with developing an mRNA-based therapy for Crigler-Najjar syndrome, due to the serious toxicity of the drug that was discovered in animal testing. This led Moderna toward vaccine research, due to the longer dose intervals.149
Also in 2016, Klaus Schwab published his book, The Fourth Industrial Revolution, which described how advancements in AI, robotics, the Internet of Things, 3D printing, nanotechnology, biotechnology, materials science, energy storage, and quantum computing would lead to a fusion of the physical, digital, and biological realms.150 Klaus Schwab insists that we are in a Fourth Industrial Revolution, where big data, automation, and tracking of people and objects using IoT will lead to a revolution in governance, sustainability, and public safety.151 Klaus Schwab’s ideas are not new. They’re basically a rebranding and repackaging of Jeremy Rifkin’s Third Industrial Revolution and Zero Marginal Cost Society, George Monbiot’s environmentalism, and Kate Raworth and Herman Daly’s degrowth advocacy.152, 153, 154, 155, 156
Also, beginning in 2016, the Department of Homeland Security’s National Biosurveillance Integration Center gave Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance a $2.1 million dollar contract to create something called the “Ground Truth Network”, a group of subject matter experts who could provide “contextual information pertaining to biological events”.157, 158 In other words, Peter Daszak was entrusted by the DHS to form a 1984-style Ministry of Truth, to disseminate health information during a “biological event”, such as a pandemic. Congressman Mike Gallagher did a video on this.159, 160
Mike Gallagher: Well, here’s the problem. These are the exact same people that, a year ago, were telling us that the lab leak theory was a crazy conspiracy theory. So, they’re being paid to combat disinformation, but they are spreading disinformation. These are the same experts who I guarantee you were being used as sources for the New York Times, CNN, NPR, Washington Post, AP had a ridiculous report on this. They all reference “expert scientists”.
In 2017, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Jeremy Farrar’s Wellcome Trust, and the governments of India and Norway launched the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Their stated mission goal was to establish a “Global Vaccine Development Fund”, to rapidly develop vaccines against emerging diseases.161, 162
In October of 2017, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security published a report entitled The SPARS Pandemic 2025 – 2028: A Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk Communicators, describing a fictional scenario with a future outbreak of a SARS-like coronavirus in Southeast Asia, and how misinformation and doubt about medical countermeasures started to emerge, and then, it was discovered that the vaccines had horrible side effects after all like encephalitis and neurological issues, leading to a storm of lawsuits. All of this sounds very familiar for some reason.163
On March 23rd, 2018, DARPA put out a broad agency announcement for their Next-Generation Non-Surgical Neurotechnology (or N3) program. This announcement detailed DARPA’s plans for a wireless, surgery-free brain-computer interface.164 Old-school BCIs, like microelectrode arrays, also known as the “Utah Array”, similar to Elon Musk’s Neuralink device, require that a craniotomy be performed and the dura resected to expose the brain, compromising the brain’s sterile environment.165, 166 In DARPA’s N3 proposal, they would instead use nanotechnology, implanting tiny nanotransducers smaller than a virus into the brain, and interfacing with these nanotransducers using special helmets.167
These nanotransducers would take wireless energy in the form of RF, electromagnetism, infrared light, and/or ultrasound, which can penetrate the cranium, and convert this energy into a stimulus capable of altering the membrane potential and behavior of neurons. They would also be able to work in reverse, converting the activity of neurons into a signal that could be read back by the helmet. In other words, DARPA sought a two-way system that could read out from the brain and write to it.168, 169, 170 The announcement describes various approaches for the implantation of nanotransducers, such as “a self-assembly approach, viral vectors, or molecular, chemical, and/or biomolecular technology” that would be “delivered to neurons of interest to reach single neuron resolution”.164
There are six teams involved in the N3 program. Battelle, Carnegie Mellon University, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, the Palo Alto Research Center, Rice University, and the defense contractor Teledyne.167 The two teams with the most mature offerings are Battelle and Rice, with their BrainSTORMS and MOANA nanotransducer technologies.168, 169 Battelle’s BrainSTORMS project plans to use 20-nanometer core-and-shell nanoparticles as magnetoelectric nanotransducers for a nonsurgical brain-computer interface, activated by a helmet with a grid of electromagnets delivering wireless energy using electromagnetic induction, similar to how a Wacom tablet powers its battery-free stylus.171
The lead researcher on the BrainSTORMS project, Gaurav Sharma, was involved in DTRA’s secretive Blood-Brain Barrier Program, to investigate the effects of viruses and nerve agents on the blood-brain barrier, as well as discovering new pathways to deliver therapeutics across the tight endothelial junctions of the blood-brain barrier.172, 173, 174 Yes, this is the same Defense Threat Reduction Agency that funded EcoHealth Alliance. Dr. Sharma currently works for the Air Force Research Laboratory as the primary authority of the 711th Human Performance Wing’s research portfolio, overseeing projects relating to biotechnology, cognitive neuroscience, aerospace medicine, human-machine teaming, and directed energy bio-effects.174
Incidentally, SARS-CoV-2 Spike, one of the structural proteins of the SARS-CoV-2 virion and the protein produced by COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, is capable of compromising the tight junctions of the blood-brain barrier, which could potentially help large nanoparticles cross the blood-brain-barrier and enter the brain. There is a paper entitled SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Disrupts Blood-Brain Barrier Integrity via RhoA Activation that describes exactly how this works.175, 176
In September of 2018, Dr. James Giordano, a bioethicist with links to DARPA, held a chilling presentation on the emerging field of neurowarfare entitled The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future at West Point’s Modern War Institute. In this presentation, he described how belligerents and dissidents could be manipulated with neuroweapons based on drugs, viruses, or nanotechnology, fracturing their organizational structures by making their leaders behave erratically.177 Military and intelligence figures are, behind the scenes, normalizing neurowarfare and the weaponization of biotechnology, without the public’s knowledge, because they secretly plan to replace propaganda and other forms of indirect coercion with direct manipulation of the brains of civilians for sociopolitical purposes, violating our fundamental rights to autonomy and cognitive freedom.178, 179, 180, 181
James Giordano: And this is where we get into the idea of novel neuroweapons. Once again, this is not necessarily new, but the momentum of this dimension of the field has accelerated as a consequence of increased understanding of the brain and increased capability to develop tools and techniques to access and affect the brain.
Also in September of 2018, Bulgarian journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva did extensive investigative journalism, digging into the DTRA-associated activities at the Lugar Research Center in Tbilisi, Georgia. There, she discovered that frozen human blood and pathogens were being moved as diplomatic cargo, using US Embassy vehicles, and that residents complained of mysterious atmospheric discharges from the facility, as well as witnessing people who’d suffered exposures to unknown pathogens or toxins.182
In November of 2018, Klaus Schwab published a follow-on to his previous book, entitled Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, in which he mentioned DARPA’s BRAIN Initiative by name, and further elaborated on his concept of blending technology and biology.183
On September 12th, 2019, the Wuhan Institute of Virology took down their public database of samples and virus sequences. This database contained more than 22,000 entries on samples collected from mice and bats. There was no explanation given as to why they did this.184
On September 17th, 2019, interest rates on overnight repurchase agreements in the US financial markets experienced a sudden spike. To put it bluntly, Wall Street ran out of cash. The Federal Reserve injected billions of dollars in loans back into the system to stabilize things.185 There was practically a total media blackout on this.186
The very next month, on October 18th, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a “Global Pandemic Exercise” about a hypothetical pandemic.187(p201) On October 29th, the Milken Institute Future of Health Summit hosted Anthony Fauci, Rick Bright, and Michael Specter, as they openly discussed the need for disruptive change in vaccine development, possibly spurred by the emergence of a new virus.188 In November 2019, the month after, the first detected cases of what would eventually become known as COVID-19 started to appear in Wuhan, China.189
[Correction: The first detected cases were actually in December, but the first infections are suspected to have occurred in October/November.190]
Also in November of 2019, Nick Bostrom published an essay entitled The Vulnerable World Hypothesis, arguing that there was a need for an all-encompassing surveillance panopticon to prevent violent non-state actors or deranged basement tinkerers and biohackers from cheaply developing self-replicating technological or biological artifacts that could destroy civilization.191
During an interview in November of 2019, Yuval Noah Harari, a major agenda contributor to the World Economic Forum and the author of the book Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow, stated that humans are now “hackable animals”, and that governments have the ability to use things like implantable and wearable devices to determine people’s emotional states and whether or not they are dissidents.192
On December 9th, 2019, Peter Daszak was interviewed by Vincent Racaniello. He blamed pandemics on deforestation, climate change, and wildlife hunting, stressing the need for conservation. He also claimed that the only way to shut down the wildlife trade in China would be to bring health concerns to the table, highlighting how the emergence of SARS led to the closures of animal markets. He described EcoHealth Alliance’s work as subcontracting grants to laboratories.193
[Note: This interview was recorded several months before it was posted, at the Nipah Virus International Conference held on the 9th and 10th of December, 2019.194]
On December 12th, 2019, Ralph Baric signed a material transfer agreement to take delivery of “mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates developed and jointly-owned by NIAID and Moderna”.195 The exact identity of this vaccine formulation is unknown, with some claiming that it was a MERS vaccine, however, this is beside the point. What this shows is that NIAID and Moderna co-own vaccine patents. As a matter of fact, Nature ran an article entitled What the Moderna-NIH COVID vaccine patent fight means for research, outlining the patent dispute between NIH and Moderna over mRNA-1273.196 Moderna claimed that they developed a COVID-19 vaccine within 48 hours of receiving the sequence of the virus, on January 13th, 2020, a whole month later.197
By the end of December, 2019, the COVID-19 outbreak in Wuhan was in full swing. Dr. Li Wenliang claimed on his WeChat group that there were seven confirmed cases of SARS in the hospital where he worked. The authorities reprimanded him and made him sign a letter promising not to “publish misinformation” again. He later tragically contracted COVID-19 and passed away. If his warnings had been heeded, the outbreak could have potentially been isolated and contained.198
During the World Economic Forum’s meeting in Davos in 2020, Ronaldo Lemos, Hiromi Ozaki, Victor Dzau, and Ilina Singh held a presentation entitled When Humans Become Cyborgs, where they outlined advances in brain-computer interface and human augmentation technologies and how they could be used to fundamentally alter the human condition.199
In January of 2020, the Wellcome Trust’s Jeremy Farrar, NIAID’s Anthony Fauci, and the director of the NIH, Francis Collins, emailed back and forth about the possibility of a lab leak in Wuhan, with Farrar responding about a comment made by Collins about work on SARS-like viruses being done in inadequate BSL-2 labs by describing the situation in China as a, and I quote, “Wild West”.200
On January 28th, 2020, the US Department of Justice indicted Charles Lieber for fraud, due to his failure to disclose his association with China’s Thousand Talents Plan and the Wuhan University of Technology, against the terms of his DOD grants. He also engaged in tax evasion, bringing home literal bags of cash money from the PRC. Charles Lieber had received over $15 million dollars from the NIH and the DOD. The National Institutes of Health, MITRE, the Office of Naval Research, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, and DARPA had all sponsored Lieber’s work.201
Charles Lieber’s cover for his work for the Wuhan University of Technology was that he was working on “silicon nanowire batteries” for the automotive industry. However, none of his papers or any of his research have anything to do with batteries, and in an article in Science entitled Why did a Chinese university hire Charles Lieber to do battery research? by Robert Service, a former student of Charles Lieber stated, “I have never seen Charlie working on batteries or nanowire batteries”.202 Indeed, most of Charles Lieber’s papers describe using silicon nanowires to build nano-scale transistors that can read off from cells in a manner less invasive than patch clamp electrodes, facilitating minimally invasive in vivo monitoring of cell activity.203 He was also involved in research into the bottom-up construction of self-assembling nanocomputers, like his research into nanoFSM, or nano finite state machines, and how they could potentially be implanted into the body.204 That has nothing to do with batteries. Lieber’s specialty is bionanotechnology, the blending of biology and electronics at the cellular and molecular level.205
On February 11th, 2020, the WHO announced that the then-unnamed 2019 Novel Coronavirus would be named COVID-19, or Coronavirus Disease 2019. This name was specifically chosen by the WHO not to stigmatize Wuhan or draw any particular attention to the virus’s relationship to SARS, in spite of the fact that SARS-CoV-2 bears a close sequence homology to SARS-CoV and causes a SARS-like syndrome.206
Throughout January and February of 2020, footage of chaotic scenes from Wuhan started filtering onto Western social media. People mysteriously collapsing in the streets from supposed seizures. Men in Tyvek suits spraying streets with mosquito foggers, dragging people out of their apartments, and welding whole buildings shut with the occupants inside. There was footage of hospital hallways full of body bags, people ramming barricades with their cars, rioting, and so on.207 Chinese authorities set up temporary field hospitals, like Huoshenshan hospital, which was constructed in a little over a week from prefabs.208 Then, the roof of the hastily constructed hospital started leaking, and it was closed down in April.209 China maintained that there were very few deaths from COVID-19 in Wuhan during this time period. Their official death toll numbers from the outbreak were 2,548.210
When EcoHealth Alliance and their subcontracting of suspicious grants to the Wuhan Institute of Virology started drawing attention from the public and the press, Peter Daszak got together with Dennis Carroll and Jeremy Farrar and a number of scientists with massive conflicts of interest in the form of pre-existing ties to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and they published a letter in the Lancet decrying the notion of a lab leak as a “conspiracy theory”.211 Before the letter was published, Peter Daszak contacted Ralph Baric and instructed him not to sign the letter, so that, and I quote, it “Has some distance from us and therefore does not work in a counterproductive way”.212, 213
On March 16th, 2020, Neil Ferguson and Imperial College London published the report, Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to reduce COVID-19 mortality and healthcare demand, which argued that if governments did not lock down people’s movements and quarantine the healthy, then COVID-19 would cause 510,000 deaths in the UK and 2.2 million deaths in the US in short order.214 Later, it was determined that Neil Ferguson’s computer model of virus spread had numerous issues with its underlying code and produced inconsistent results.215 Also, he had a married woman break quarantine to come to his house for a little dalliance, showing that he didn’t even practice what he preached.216
Fiona Hine: I don’t know how anyone can sit through this nonsense. You’re a fucking murderer.
On March 19th, 2020, Yuval Noah Harari published an article in Financial Times entitled The world after coronavirus. In it, he claimed that emotions were biological phenomena, and that COVID-19 was the first time that surveillance went “under the skin”, collecting people’s vital signs on a large scale to determine their physical condition.217
On March 23rd, 2020, MITRE formed the COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition, alongside the incredibly shady In-Q-Tel and Palantir and numerous other partners, including Amazon’s AWS, Microsoft, and Salesforce, to apply real-time analytical algorithms to the task of collecting huge amounts of data on COVID-19 sufferers and viral spread.218 It’s worth noting that the CEO of Salesforce, Marc Benioff, is on the World Economic Forum’s Board of Trustees and wrote the foreword to Klaus Schwab’s The Fourth Industrial Revolution.219, 220
In April of 2020, Peter Daszak sent an email to Hongying Li at EcoHealth Alliance and Tammie O’Rourke at Metabiota, stating that certain genetic sequences should not be uploaded to Genbank, because they were part of a grant just terminated by NIH, and having them as part of PREDICT would bring, and I quote, “Very unwelcome attention to UC Davis, PREDICT and USAID”.221, 222, 223
Also in April, 2020, Time Magazine ran a story claiming that the large quantities of urns with cremains showing up at funeral homes pointed to a death toll in China that was much higher than the Chinese authorities were willing to admit.210
As COVID-19 began spreading across the West, the authorities enacted ridiculous and counterproductive lockdown measures that put a halt to people’s lives, destroyed small businesses, consolidated wealth and power in oligopolistic e-commerce giants and big box stores, and led to an elevation in joblessness, mental illness, and deaths of despair.224, 225, 226, 227
The Washington Post published an article by Aaron C. Davis entitled In the early days of the pandemic, the U.S. government turned down an offer to manufacture millions of N95 masks in America, which detailed how, in January of 2020, Michael Bowen and his company, Prestige Ameritech, offered to manufacture 1.7 million N95 masks a week to deal with potential shortfalls, but were turned down by the government.228
In light of this, it’s worth noting that early on in the pandemic in the US, the head of NIAID, Anthony Fauci, claimed that it was unnecessary for the public to wear surgical masks or N95 masks. He later claimed that he intentionally misled the public, fearing a run on masks would deplete stocks of N95s for healthcare workers. Then, once the virus had firmly established itself in the population, at which point the wearing of surgical masks had no utility whatsoever at preventing the continued spread of the disease (and likely never did in the first place), he pulled a 180 on the mask guidance. So, the authorities had the ability to prevent a shortage of these masks, but not the will, or the foresight.229, 230
Much like in China, temporary field hospitals were erected in various places in the US, with stadiums and even US Navy hospital ships being rapidly repurposed to treat COVID-19 patients. Bizarrely enough, many of these facilities went almost completely unused before quietly shuttering or returning to their other duties.231, 232, 233
According to papers being published in medical journals at the time, SARS-CoV-2, the causative agent of COVID-19, was a coronavirus that infected the vascular endothelium.234 In a rare few—mostly the elderly, overweight, diabetic, or others with a compromised vascular endothelium—COVID-19 caused a hyperinflammatory reaction that led to sepsis, alveolar capillary leakage, pulmonary edema, coagulopathy, and pneumonia.235, 236 COVID-19’s mortality is highly age-stratified.237 Younger patients with healthier vascular endothelial tissue have very high survival rates, as do those with endothelium-supporting diets rich in arginine, citrulline, cysteine, and selenium that boost nitric oxide and vascular antioxidant levels.238, 239 Nitric oxide is directly antiviral against SARS-like coronaviruses and inhibits the Spike protein, hence why individuals with higher nitric oxide synthase activity, such as younger people, are practically unaffected by the disease.240, 241, 242 The mortality in the under-20 cohort is basically negligible.243 Media coverage of COVID-19 was contradictory and bewildering, in one breath describing it as a respiratory disease that caused pneumonia, and in the next, a systemic, multi-organ disease that caused blood clots and purple toes, leaving the public with a confusing impression of the pathophysiology of the disease.244, 245, 246
Scientists in Zurich, Switzerland had already determined by April, 2020 that COVID-19 was a viral vascular endotheliitis and that SARS-CoV-2 primarily infected the lining of human blood vessels, leading to endothelial cell activation and sloughing, platelet activation, neutrophilia and neutrophil extracellular trap formation, and the oxidative stress cascade and endothelial dysfunction characteristic of sepsis.234 By the time the media started reporting on “Long COVID”, it sounded laughable that a respiratory virus could lead to chronic illness, even though SARS was well-known for causing long-term sequelae, such as myalgic encephalomyelitis, pulmonary fibrosis, and neurological issues, all of which are symptoms of post-sepsis.247, 248, 249, 250
Numerous doctors and nurses expressed concerns that the official protocols were inadequate for treating COVID-19 patients.251, 252 There were no early outpatient treatment protocols.253, 254 People came into the ER complaining of mild COVID-19 symptoms and were sent home and told to take Tylenol and get bed rest.255 Tylenol depletes glutathione, a crucial endogenous antioxidant that protects cells from radicals.256, 257 In severe COVID-19, there is nitric oxide bioavailability loss due to the vicious cycle of superoxide and nitric oxide forming peroxynitrite, which, in turn, uncouples nitric oxide synthase enzymes by directly attacking their tetrahydrobiopterin cofactors, which leads to the lipid peroxidation, runaway hydroxyl radical formation, endothelial dysfunction, and ferroptosis and parthanatos characteristic of late-stage, severe COVID-19.258, 259, 260 All of this can be easily confirmed by checking the oxidative stress biomarkers of COVID-19 patients, which show low nitric oxide bioavailability, coupled with high levels of nitrotyrosine, 4-hydroxynonenal, and other signs of lipid hydroperoxide buildup.261, 262
When these patients came back to the ER with severe COVID-19 sepsis and hypoxia, they proned and intubated them and started them on an IV drip of corticosteroids.263 This caused intermittent hypoxia-hyperoxia mimicking the physiology of ischemia-reperfusion injury and further accelerating oxidative stress injury in the lungs while also guaranteeing steroid rebound due to reactive oxygen species attacking glucocorticoid receptors.264, 265, 266, 267 Given that many pathways of COVID-19 pathophysiology converge on neutrophil degranulation, this led to runaway lipid peroxidation, accumulation of inflammatory damage-associated molecular patterns, and severe lung injuries.268, 269, 270 In other words, these severely ill patients died of oxygen toxicity due to the unaddressed issue of tissue damage by radicals in the context of viral sepsis, which theoretically could have been prevented by dosing them with antioxidants.271 Many doctors were bewildered by the mortality rate of individuals suffering from severe COVID-19 hyperinflammation. They had been told to expect pneumonia, not viral sepsis.272 Almost every repurposed drug that shows effectiveness at treating COVID-19 has a secondary function as an antioxidant. For example, budesonide, famotidine, and fluvoxamine all behave like antioxidants, in addition to their canonical functions as a steroid, a histamine H2 receptor blocking antacid, and a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, respectively.273, 274, 275, 276
Ferroptosis is a type of iron-mediated cell death that occurs when cellular antioxidants in the form of glutathione are depleted and the cell membrane is oxidized to the point of killing the cell.277, 278 Parthanatos occurs when a cell engages in Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1 overexpression, depleting nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and ATP, killing the cell.279 Both forms of cell death occur rampantly in severe COVID-19.280, 281, 282 Both are theoretically preventable with N-Acetylcysteine and Nicotinamide Mononucleotide supplements, which act as molecular precursors to replenish glutathione and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, and which the FDA are actively trying to take off the market so that they cannot be sold as over-the-counter supplements.283, 284, 285, 286 There is a paper in MDPI entitled Severe Glutathione Deficiency, Oxidative Stress and Oxidant Damage in Adults Hospitalized with COVID-19: Implications for GlyNAC (Glycine and N-Acetylcysteine) Supplementation that provides a rationale for treating COVID-19 patients with glycine and N-Acetylcysteine.287
Doctors also gave these severely ill patients courses of ineffective, late, futile antiviral treatments, including the nephrotoxic and hepatotoxic Remdesivir.288 Remdesivir, also known by the brand name Veklury, was developed by Gilead Sciences and tested and validated at Ralph Baric’s UNC Chapel Hill laboratory.289 It costs $3,120 a course.290 The main plasma metabolite of Remdesivir, GS-441524, is equally potent, or perhaps more potent than the prodrug form Remdesivir, which must be processed by the body to produce the active metabolite. GS-441524 is actually sold as a black market drug for Feline Infectious Peritonitis.291 The reason why Gilead sold Remdesivir instead of marketing GS-441524 is purely economic. Remdesivir was more toxic and of questionable effectiveness against COVID-19, but it was more patentable, and could be sold for at least five times the price.292, 293
[Note: The cost/dose comparison between Remdesivir and GS-441524 is actually quite difficult to make, because it’s not an apples-to-apples comparison. One can’t just say that 10mg of Remdesivir is equivalent to 10mg of GS-441524. In order to accurately assess the difference, one would need to know the exact serum levels after a dose. Also, the cost of GS-441524 from shady fly-by-night suppliers is highly variable. However, the general opinion of analysts appears to be that a course of Remdesivir is more expensive. There was a study that demonstrated the lower toxicity and efficacy of GS-441524, versus Remdesivir/Veklury in mouse models of SARS-CoV-2 infection.294]
Early on, Hydroxychloroquine was suggested as a possible means of treating COVID-19. There is an old SARS paper entitled Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread that lays out a rationale for this.295 Likewise, Ivermectin was considered for its antiviral effects. The media and the FDA dismissed claims of antiviral effects of HCQ and Ivermectin by arguing that they were antiparasitic drugs intended for veterinary use only, when that was not the case.296 Hydroxychloroquine is a synthetic form of quinine that has been used for over half a century to treat malaria, sold under the brand name Plaquenil, and Ivermectin has been sold for human use to treat river blindness since the eighties; today, it is sold under the brand name Stromectol.297, 298 Both drugs have both antiparasitic and antiviral effects. Hydroxychloroquine affects endosomal pH and interferes with the terminal glycosylation of ACE2.299, 300 Ivermectin blocks nuclear import by importin alpha and beta.301
Both hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin were actively sabotaged in testing and clinical trials for use in COVID-19. The way this was done is very simple. The therapeutic window for antivirals for COVID-19 is very small, from the moment of the onset of symptoms up to about three days. Most studies enrolled patients suffering from hyperinflammatory COVID-19 sepsis, who had been symptomatic for over a week and who no longer had any viral load, and for whom antivirals were completely useless. They did not test prophylaxis or prompt and early use of antivirals in most trials.302, 303, 304
The alarming fact of the futility of these late antiviral treatments can be easily confirmed by examining the enrollment criteria for these clinical trials and comparing it to assessments of the clinical course of COVID-19. There is an article in MDPI entitled Remdesivir for Early COVID-19 Treatment of High-Risk Individuals Prior to or at Early Disease Onset—Lessons Learned which explains why the late use of antivirals has no benefit for the patient.305
COVID-19’s clinical course is as follows: someone is infected about three to five days before onset of symptoms. Viral load peaks right at symptom onset, and then tapers off over the course of the next five days. By day 6 post symptom onset, the viral load is negligible. At this point, the infection resolves, or, around day 8 to 10, it turns into hyperinflammatory severe COVID-19 viral sepsis, and then the patient suffers about ten or eleven days of sepsis, pneumonia, and atypical ARDS before either surviving or succumbing around day 21 post symptom onset.306, 307
It is possible to make any antiviral for COVID-19 appear more effective or less effective by simply shifting the window of time after symptom onset for enrolling patients for trials backward or forward by a matter of a few days. That’s how narrow the window of time for effective treatment is. The earlier, the better.308 It is worth noting that even though most trials for Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine enrolled patients who’d been symptomatic for over a week, the trials for Paxlovid enrolled patients who had been symptomatic for only a few days, maximizing the apparent effect.309, 310
It doesn’t matter if these trials were randomized or placebo-controlled. The results can be biased simply by the study’s design, particularly if a study’s enrollment criteria excludes the early treatment cohort for whom the drug may have had a beneficial effect. These drugs, which may have been effective as prophylaxis for COVID-19, were suppressed by trials that were intrinsically designed to make them fail, by administering them to severely ill patients for whom they were a late and mostly futile intervention.311
Just as Dr. Peter McCullough would later assert, the lack of an early outpatient treatment protocol for COVID-19 resulted in countless unnecessary deaths, for a disease that is largely treatable if caught early and its effects negated with the proper therapeutics.312, 313
SARS-CoV-2 is airborne. N95 respirators offer little protection against it, and surgical masks offer no protection at all. The mask mandates were nonsensical. The six-foot guideline invented by the CDC had no scientific basis whatsoever. Aerosolized viruses have the ability to travel at least fifteen feet, particularly in enclosed and poorly ventilated spaces.314, 315
In New York, California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Michigan, Governors Andrew Cuomo, Gavin Newsom, Tom Wolf, Phil Murphy, and Gretchen Whitmer had COVID-19 patients placed in nursing homes, where the vulnerable elderly were exposed to nosocomial infections that led to numerous deaths, inflating COVID-19 casualty figures.316 Elsewhere, such as in the UK, elderly patients were given “palliative care” that consisted of what ended up being fatal doses of the benzodiazepine Midazolam, in what essentially constituted a cruel act of mass murder against the elderly.317, 318
In May of 2020, Jeremy Farrar’s Wellcome Trust announced that their new DARPA-like spinoff, Wellcome Leap, would be led by ex-DARPA, ex-Motorola, ex-Google, ex-Facebook Regina Dugan as CEO, with Ken Gabriel as their COO, and Jay Flatley, a former CEO of Illumina, the company that provided all the sequencing tech for sequencing SARS-CoV-2 Samples, as Chair of the board.319, 320 At the D11 Conference in 2013, Regina Dugan, formerly the head of DARPA, sat on stage and talked about how Motorola were designing electronic authentication tattoos and a pill someone could take which would turn them into a walking authentication device.321
Regina Dugan: So, I take a vitamin every morning, what if I could take vitamin authentication?
Walt Mossberg: What?
Regina Dugan: Vitamin authentication. Look, I have one right here, Walt. Here, I’ll let you hold it. Would you like to hold it?
Walt Mossberg: I’ll hold it. You guys see it?
Regina Dugan: So, this pill has a small chip inside of it with a switch. It also has what amounts to an inside-out potato battery.
Walt Mossberg: Not gonna do it.
Regina Dugan: When you swallow it, the acids in your stomach serve as the electrolyte, and they power it up, and the switch goes on and off, and it creates an 18-bit ECG-like signal in your body, and essentially, your entire body becomes your authentication token. Yes, this is true.
Walt Mossberg: Okay, but…
Regina Dugan: Okay, so wait, it’s really true, so what this means is that that becomes my first superpower. I really want the superpower. It means that my arms are like wires, my hands are like alligator clips. When I touch my phone, my computer, my door, my car, I’m authenticated in, first superpower. Like, I want that.
Other: So, we’re not shipping that right away.
Regina Dugan: Yeah, no, we’re not shipping that right away. But it sounds like…
Walt Mossberg: Is this FDA cleared?
Regina Dugan: So, here’s the thing. This is not science fiction, this pill is actually made by a company called Proteus, and they’ve developed it for medical applications. That pill has been CE-stamped and cleared by the FDA. You can take 30 of those per day for the rest of your life.
A few days later, President Donald Trump announced Operation Warp Speed, as part of the CARES Act, to coordinate the NIH’s ACTIV partnership with the Pentagon and BARDA for vaccine and diagnostic development.322, 323, 324 Moncef Slaoui was appointed as the head of Operation Warp Speed.325 As Whitney Webb would later report, Moncef Slaoui was also on the board of a joint Google-GSK venture called Galvani Bioelectronics, to develop nerve modulation implants for inflammatory diseases, before a sexual harassment scandal led to his firing.326, 327, 328
Also on the board of Galvani? Ken Gabriel, the ex-DARPA, ex-Google COO of Wellcome Leap, and World Economic Forum “Technology Pioneer”.329, 330, 331 Ken Gabriel was also formerly the President and CEO of the Draper lab in Cambridge, Massachusetts where DRACO was formerly developed by Todd Rider, and was responsible for having Todd Rider’s grant from the Templeton Foundation to continue DRACO research terminated. The guy who made sure that mankind doesn’t have a universal cure for all viruses is the same guy who’s pushing for nerve modulation and Internet of Bodies tech, through ventures like Galvani and Wellcome Leap.113
On May 2nd, 2020, Bing Liu, a Chinese-American researcher in Pittsburgh who was on the verge of “significant findings” on COVID-19 pathology, was shot and killed in an apparent murder-suicide.332 Bing Liu was an expert on ferroptosis, autophagy, redox lipid programming, and cell response to radiation and radiation therapy, all of which are directly relevant to COVID-19 pathology, which involves extreme oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation reminiscent of radiation injury.333
In June of 2020, the Lancet retracted a paper by a company called Surgisphere that claimed that hydroxychloroquine caused heart problems, when Surgisphere wouldn’t disclose the contents of their database for independent review.334 It was later discovered that Sapan Desai, the head of Surgisphere, was basically running a scam, and the tiny company was staffed by a science fiction author and an adult model.335 Surgisphere claimed to have data-sharing agreements with over six hundred hospitals worldwide, a preposterous assertion, given the small size of their company.336 It was more likely that their database was fabricated, and their refusal to disclose it to reviewers was because they feared being outed for fraud.337
During the Oxford RECOVERY study, which had a shockingly high mortality rate for the patients enrolled in the trial, patients were dosed with 2400 milligrams of hydroxychloroquine in the first 24 hours, a clear overdose.338 When asked why they did this, Professor Martin Landray, one of the chief researchers in the RECOVERY study, stated that it was comparable to the dosages used in amoebic dysentery. Hydroxychloroquine is not used for amoebic dysentery, however. Another, chemically distinct drug called hydroxyquinoline, on the other hand, is. So, through either malice or sheer incompetence, the staff at Oxford were using the dosage figures meant for hydroxyquinoline with hydroxychloroquine, which meant that they were giving their patients fatal or near-fatal overdoses.339, 340
In July, 2020, Klaus Schwab published his book COVID-19: The Great Reset, which argued that the crisis should be used to implement a laundry list of progressive, Agenda 2030-like policies centered on the environment, sustainability, and new, supposedly more equitable forms of governance.341, 342 A number of world leaders started parroting this agenda, muttering things on television about how it was time for “a reset” and how we needed to “build back better”.343 When people pointed out how dystopian that sounded, we were told that the Great Reset was an unfounded conspiracy theory, despite the fact that Klaus Schwab literally published a book under that name that outlined exactly what it entailed.344, 345, 346
Also in July, 2020, the World Economic Forum published a report entitled Shaping the Future of the Internet of Bodies: New challenges of technology governance, about the benefits and risks of Internet of Bodies technology and wearable, implantable, or ingestible sensors. This report pointed out, quite truthfully and honestly, that privacy laws like HIPAA do not cover direct-to-consumer medical devices that are not handled by covered identities. For instance, an Apple Watch can tell Apple’s data centers all about your pulse and O2 saturation, continuously feeding your vital statistics to remote servers and storing this data for an extended period of time, and Apple would not be in breach of any medical privacy laws by doing this.347, 348
In October of 2020, Sunetra Gupta, Jay Bhattacharya, and Martin Kulldorff authored the Great Barrington Declaration and 50,000 doctors and medical professionals signed it, arguing for lockdowns to be replaced by focused protection of the sick and elderly. They observed, correctly, that quarantining the healthy had severe consequences for the economy and for people’s mental and physical health.349
Also in October of 2020, the RAND Corporation published an article entitled The Internet of Bodies Will Change Everything, for Better or Worse, which described how implanted and wearable IoT technology would be used to monitor people’s health, essentially siphoning vital sign data right out of people’s bodies and housing it in massive data centers.350 This extension of IoT to the human body is called IoB, or the Internet of Bodies.351 It is also referred to by the name IoBnT or the Internet of Bio-Nano Things, as well as Intra-Body Nano-Networks, for various different implementations of the same idea.352, 353 Over the past decade, there has been extensive research into in-body sensor technology, using tiny pieces of energy-harvesting “smart dust” to monitor the human body from the inside out. Many of the organizations involved in COVID-19 vaccine research are linked, within very few degrees of separation, to organizations involved in IoB research. DARPA and DTRA are very interested in in-body sensors and neuromodulation tech for soldiers.354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361
In December, 2020, Pfizer and Moderna were issued Emergency Use Authorizations by the FDA for their mRNA vaccines for COVID-19.362 Almost immediately thereafter, governments and private employers worldwide started using coercive mandates, up to and including firing people from their jobs or expelling them from academic institutions for noncompliance.363, 364, 365, 366, 367
Also in December, 2020, the nurse Tiffany Dover received a Pfizer mRNA vaccine and fainted, on film, within minutes.368 Messenger RNA vaccines, like Moderna’s and Pfizer’s, use an entirely novel mechanism to produce the vaccine antigen.369 These vaccines consist of nucleoside-modified mRNA strands enclosed in lipid nanoparticles. The way they’re supposed to work is fairly simple. The vaccine is injected into the deltoid muscle of the subject’s shoulder and the lipid nanoparticles transfect deltoid muscle tissue, releasing their cargo of mRNA into muscle cells. Ribosomes in those cells translate the mRNA into proteins, and then, those cells present the whole vaccine antigen on their surfaces, or as fragments presented by the Major Histocompatibility Complex.370, 371
There are numerous problems with this approach. PEGylated lipid nanoparticles are made of a synthetic oil conjugated with polyethylene glycol and are highly inflammatory, to the point where you don’t even need to add toxic metals to these vaccines because the LNP delivery system acts as a “self-adjuvant”.372, 373 The nucleoside-modified and synthetically capped mRNA may be of questionable purity, which may lead to ribosomes translating nonsense “junk proteins”.374, 375 It may also resist breakdown by nucleases and persist in the body for an extended period of time.376 The SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein is, itself, extremely toxic to the heart and vasculature, with a superantigenic region, a prion-like domain, the ability to bind bacterial endotoxins, and short peptide motifs that aggregate amyloid and can form amyloid-fibrin clots even in the absence of platelets. It is a Swiss Army Knife of pathogenic features.377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384
Also, the vaccine does not stay in the deltoid muscle, because there is no such thing as a lipid nanoparticle delivered drug that stays at the injection site and only transfects muscle tissue alone.385, 386 Lipid nanoparticles have been considered for Alzheimer’s drugs, specifically because they cross the blood-brain barrier.387 Leaked biodistribution studies have demonstrated that these vaccines travel all over the body, potentially transfecting blood vessels, heart muscle, bone marrow, the spleen, liver, kidneys, gonads, and the brain.388 Wherever the Spike protein is produced, inflammation and the destruction of formerly healthy cells by macrophages and neutrophils is sure to follow. This also applies to viral vector vaccines, such as the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, which cause cells to manufacture the same toxic protein.389
Messenger RNA vaccines have never undergone any long-term human testing.390, 391 In the case of Moderna, mRNA-1273 was actually their first-ever commercial product.392 The authorities are mandating that members of the public act as early-adopters for an entirely unproven technology developed with military funding. The very idea sets off numerous alarm bells.393
Dan Wattendorf: But we still need to make it. If we make it inside the human body, we can abbreviate this production process and we would make it inside the human body, not by providing the protein—that antibody—but providing the genetic sequence for that antibody, with a synthetic process. The body becomes the bioreactor.
For the J&J vaccine, Robert Kadlec made sure that Fuad El-Hibri and Emergent BioSolutions received millions of dollars in contracts to produce the vaccine, despite the fact that their facilities had serious quality control and hygiene issues.26, 394, 395, 396, 397 This was actually the subject of a congressional probe in the following year. There is a report from the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis dated May 2022 entitled The Coronavirus Vaccine Manufacturing Failures of Emergent BioSolutions that details their findings, and how Emergent BioSolutions attempted to conceal evidence of contamination from inspectors.398
After the Pfizer vaccine trials, the Ventavia whistleblower Brook Jackson came forward with claims of fraudulent, falsified data, unblinded patients, and inadequately trained vaccinators.399 In the subsequent lawsuit, Pfizer claimed that they were immune to claims of fraud, since the government was aware of the fraud and complicit in it.400
In January and February, 2021, Peter Daszak was part of the WHO’s investigative team on the ground in Wuhan.401 They “investigated” the Wuhan Institute of Virology for a few hours, collected a few statements, and then left, without doing any actual investigation. In other words, Peter Daszak investigated himself and found himself not guilty.402
In March, 2021, Canada revised their Medical Assistance in Dying laws to make more people eligible for voluntary euthanasia.403
Also in March, 2021, David Martin published the COVID-19 and Anthony Fauci Dossier, outlining the years and years of patent applications that showed that every part of what would eventually become SARS-CoV-2 was patented years in advance by the likes of Christopher M. Curtis, Boyd Yount, Ralph Baric, and others, with some of these patents dating as far back as the period before the first SARS outbreak.404, 405
On May 5th, 2021, there was an article published in the Matter journal of Cell Press, entitled Nanotransducers for wireless neuromodulation, which described how small nanoparticles could be used to stimulate various tissues remotely by enabling wireless energy to alter the membrane potentials of cells.170
On June 22nd, 2021, Peter Daszak recused himself from the Lancet’s COVID-19 Commission due to the massive conflicts of interest entailed in his presence there, given EcoHealth Alliance’s links to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.406, 407
On June 25th, 2021, Whitney Webb published an expose on Wellcome Leap’s transhumanist ambitions entitled A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction, which outlined how Wellcome Leap planned on using EEGs to scan the brains of toddlers and then determine if they would develop cognitive deficiencies later in life.326
On August 18th, 2021, an article in Oxford Academic’s Clinical Infectious Diseases entitled Intravenous Injection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mRNA Vaccine Can Induce Acute Myopericarditis in Mouse Model showed that intravenous injection of an mRNA vaccine could cause myocarditis and permanent heart scarring in an animal model.408
On August 28th, 2021, a video was posted on YouTube entitled Advanced Materials to Enable Wireless Brain-Machine Interface. In it, Professor Sakhrat Khizroev at the University of Miami discusses the nanotransducer technology underlying DARPA’s N3 program.409
In September, 2021, DRASTIC Research uncovered the DEFUSE project documents, a proposal by EcoHealth Alliance to DARPA to create a recombinant, human-adapted SARS Spike protein and spray bats in caves with it to stimulate immunity against human-adapted Spike motifs, thus theoretically preventing a future zoonotic spillover event; DARPA rejected the proposal because they believed it constituted dangerous gain-of-function research.410 Jeffrey Sachs claimed that this research had already been done.411
Steve Hsu: But no one is saying now that the technologies or the methods that they were proposing to use wouldn’t in work in reality. No one is saying that, are they?
Jeffrey Sachs: No, in fact, people are telling me that the research was actually done. In fact, actually done before the research proposal went in.
In late September, 2021, ICENI published the Spartacus Letter, which went viral on ZeroHedge and received over a million hits. This represented something of a turning point in people’s thinking about COVID-19 and the situation around it. Overnight, more voices of dissent began joining the growing chorus. People started realizing that the disease had been mischaracterized as a pneumonia when it was really more of a vascular virus, and they started asking more questions about the clear links between the Pentagon, the NIH, the Intelligence Community, and quasi-NGOs like EcoHealth Alliance, Metabiota, and Labyrinth Global Health, which are involved in laundering grants for highly questionable virus research abroad.412 After the letter was published, the media immediately went into damage control mode, publishing “fact checks” against it.413 CNBC posted a video about how it’s impossible for tracking microchips to be injected alongside a vaccine, because they’re much larger than the inside diameter of the needle.414 This is disingenuous, because self-assembling, virus-scale nanotechnology, like DARPA’s N3 program, is being actively researched by military think tanks around the world, and those can definitely fit through a vaccine needle.164, 167
In October, 2021, the FDA extended the Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer vaccine (which did not prevent transmission of COVID-19) so that it could be administered to children aged 5 to 11, who had no real risk of dying from COVID-19 in the first place.415 Dr. Eric Rubin, the editor-in-chief of the New England Journal of Medicine, stated:
Eric Rubin: We’re never going to learn about how safe this vaccine is unless we start giving it. That’s just the way it goes.416
Also in October, 2021, Andrew Huff, the former Vice President of EcoHealth Alliance, came forward with a whistleblower claim that Peter Daszak confided in him that he was working for the CIA, and that he’d personally handled proposals to In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital arm. He also claimed that it was common for organizations like EcoHealth Alliance to perform work before the receipt of funds. Even if their grant applications were denied, some of the work under these applications may have been done. This may include the work for the rejected DEFUSE proposal, as well.417
That same month, Steve Kirsch founded his group, the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation. The COVID-19 dissenter movement continued to grow.418
In November, 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative—an NGO which was founded by Ted Turner, a Neo-Malthusian who once said that mankind is “breeding like a plague of locusts”, and Sam Nunn, for whom the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Act is named—published a report entitled Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats.419, 420 This report described a hypothetical Monkeypox outbreak in May of 2022. Incidentally, an actual monkeypox outbreak occurred that same exact month, in the real world.421
In December, 2021, a pseudonymous researcher on Substack on Arkmedic’s Blog wrote an article entitled How to BLAST your way to the truth about the origins of COVID-19, which outlined how SARS-CoV-2 Spike contained a gene sequence that was found in a Moderna patent filed in 2016.422 These findings were later peer-reviewed and published in Frontiers, in February of the following year, in an article entitled MSH3 Homology and Potential Recombination Link to SARS-CoV-2 Furin Cleavage Site.423 When Stéphane Bancel was grilled about this by Fox’s Maria Bartiromo, he was evasive.424
Maria Bartiromo: I’ve gotta end on this story that has been circulating—no doubt you saw it, about the origins of COVID. We’ve all been trying to understand how this started, and whether or not this did come from a lab in Wuhan. Let me ask you what the Daily Mail is reporting; it says more evidence COVID was tinkered with in a lab. Now, scientists find the virus contains a tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna three years before the pandemic began. Your reaction, Stéphane? What can you tell us?
Stéphane Bancel: My scientists are looking into those data to see how accurate they are.
In January, 2022, embalmer Richard Hirschman came forward with claims of finding strange, rubbery, proteinaceous blood clots in the deceased.425, 426
In January and February, 2022, truckers in Canada formed a convoy and protested in Ottawa.427 Unlike the rioting and arson of the “mostly peaceful” protests of 2020, this protest, although noisy and disruptive, had the character of a block party and cookoff more than anything else.428, 429 People with lockdown fatigue inflated bouncy castles for children and grilled burgers and sausages on street corners.430, 431 This led supreme killjoy and perennial blackface-wearer Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to invoke the Emergencies Act and have riot police clear the protesters out and remove their vehicles.432 Donations to the protesters were also seized and people’s bank accounts were frozen, in a shocking example of bureaucratic and financial overreach. Basically, people were treated like terrorists for grilling and honking for a few weeks.433, 434, 435
At the end of February, 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine.436 Someone on Twitter posting under the alias Clandestine claimed that there were biolabs in Ukraine conducting illicit research.437 The website of the US Embassy in Kyiv hosted documents regarding these biolabs in Ukraine that suggested that they were, in fact, conducting research on behalf of the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency as part of the CBEP/BTRP program.95 These labs were handling pathogens such as Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever, hantavirus, and other weaponizable pathogens.438 If DTRA are indeed engaging in illicit bioweapon research in the guise of preventing pandemics, in contravention of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention, as their funding for EcoHealth Alliance and the work done at the Wuhan Institute of Virology may indicate, then all DTRA-connected labs worldwide, not just in Ukraine, must necessarily be treated with suspicion.62, 439
Marco Rubio: Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?
Victoria Nuland: Ukraine has biological research facilities, which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops—Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.
The Defense Threat Reduction Agency, based in Fort Belvoir, Virginia, is an agency within the DOD tasked with countering WMDs. Their specialty is the disarmament of nuclear weapons, bioweapons, and chemical weapons, and the like. The organization was formed in 1996 as the Defense Special Weapons Agency, before being renamed to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.440 Their stated goals are in-line with the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Act and involve things like dismantling the lingering arsenals of dictators and post-Soviet states.441, 442 If DTRA are, in fact, using disarmament activities as a cover for offensive WMD research, we should all be very alarmed by this.443, 444
On February 25th, 2022, there was an article published in MDPI entitled Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line, which described how the Pfizer mRNA vaccine may become permanently embedded in a cell’s genome by LINE-1 reverse transcription.445
On April 6th, 2022, there was an article published in Nature entitled Why the WHO took two years to say COVID is airborne. It lays out the history of the WHO’s vacillation on SARS-CoV-2’s status as an airborne virus, and how they dragged their heels early on in the pandemic in declaring it as such.446
On May 17th, 2022, there was a paper published in ACS Publications entitled Amyloidogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein. When the Spike protein was digested with neutrophil elastase or other enzymes, short peptide fragments of the partially digested protein demonstrated the ability to form amyloid fibrils. Amyloids are insoluble protein junk, and are implicated in various disease states, including Alzheimer’s Disease.383
In August, 2022, there was a paper published in MDPI entitled Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents. Out of 314 participants in the study, seven had elevated troponin markers indicative of myocarditis.447 That same month, there was another paper published in MDPI entitled A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19, which described a 76-year-old man who died three weeks after receiving his third COVID-19 vaccination. The histopathology report found that he had Spike proteins and lesions in his brain, heart, and vasculature, but they could not find any Nucleocapsid proteins, indicating that the damage was caused by vaccination rather than infection.448
[Note: The second paper was actually received by the journal in August, and published in October, a couple months later.]
On November 1st, 2022, Aaron Kheriaty published his book, The New Abnormal: The Rise of the Biomedical Security State, which outlined in detail the creeping tyranny of our governments, and how the authorities are using biosecurity as an excuse to implement programs of unprecedented surveillance that could lead to the West adopting things like social credit scores.449
In December, 2022, the World Health Organization announced that it would name Jeremy Farrar, the Director of the Wellcome Trust, as its Chief Scientist.450
During the World Economic Forum’s 2023 meeting in Davos, Nita Farahany, a neuroethicist from Harvard, delivered a presentation on how commercialized brain-computer interfaces could be used by employers to monitor the productivity of workers, or audit brain data to determine criminal intent, like Precrime from Minority Report.451
As Brook Jackson and her legal counsel would discover through her whistleblower suit, Pfizer acted as a non-traditional defense contractor for the US DOD, producing their vaccine under an Other Transaction Authority agreement that defined it as a “prototype” to “demonstrate mass production”. Under the terms of the OTA, it wasn’t even necessary for Pfizer or the other vaccine manufacturers to conduct clinical trials or even seek an emergency use authorization from the FDA. The clinical trials and FDA authorizations were completely fake, theatrical, and unnecessary. None of the consumer protection laws for pharmaceuticals apply to “prototypes” acquired by the US DOD under an OTA. Over the years, the architects of the totalitarian biosecurity state crafted all sorts of elaborate legal fictions to enable this. See the research of Katherine Watt and Sasha Latypova for more details.452, 453, 454, 455,
Now, does all of this mean that the vaccine contains nanotechnology that will mind control you and your family and all 7.8 billion people on Earth into a slave of the New World Order? No, probably not. Not yet, anyway. The state of readiness of the technology for accomplishing such a herculean feat is highly questionable. However, the question remains; does this biosecurity mania give world leaders a foot in the door to introduce something along those lines within the coming years and decades? Are national security figures and bioethicists with links to military think tanks contemplating the usage of neurowarfare to target dissidents, stupefy an adversary’s population, and quell populist dissent by manipulating the brains of civilians through technological means? Yes, and yes. Most certainly, they are. The lack of public knowledge and debate about this emerging field of warfare—and the viscerally disgusting trivialization of violating people’s neurorights that it entails—is a matter of grave concern. There should rightly be a chorus of condemnation raised against the very idea of waging “bloodless” wars and engineering obedience into citizens by manipulating the human brain. It is an absolute abomination, antithetical to our most treasured values and deeply insulting to the species itself.
As of now, this story is ongoing. We are still right in the midst of it. Athletes are suffering higher-than-normal rates of cardiac issues and collapsing on playing fields before our very eyes. There is a growing fertility crisis and elevated rates of fetal demises. Young children are dying from myocarditis. The excess mortality isn’t lower after the vaccination campaigns. It’s higher than ever before, and life insurance companies have the data to prove it. The World Health Organization wants a global pandemic treaty that obliterates national sovereignty. The response to these revelations has been a relentless propaganda campaign aimed at discrediting and debunking these findings as baseless rumors, or recharacterizing them as normal, everyday events.
From these collected facts, a grim picture emerges. We are, collectively, the victims of an impossibly vast criminal conspiracy. The events of the past three years were obviously, transparently deliberate in nature, and not an accident. The draconian lockdowns, the deployment of barely-tested and cardiotoxic “medical countermeasures”, the restriction of people’s freedom of speech on social media—all of it required planning and malice aforethought. It also required the unflinching cooperation of crooked politicians, captured regulators, and a complicit media. Pharmaceutical companies, quasi-NGOs, and supranational organizations with links to lavishly funded Pentagon think tanks have formed a Biodefense Mafia that is unilaterally reshaping our global political landscape to favor the furtive agendas of an unelected elite, and they used a no doubt planned and deliberate virus scare, as part of a relentless, years-long campaign of vicious gaslighting and psychological torture, to achieve this, in clear breach of the social contract. The public’s trust was betrayed by craven, opportunistic hegemons, who used the virus as a scarecrow while they shredded our fundamental rights and freedoms in an orgiastic frenzy of totalitarian depravity, all in the context of an extremely vicious class war masquerading as a culture war.
The Overclass are engaging in dystopian biopolitics, attempting to strip human beings of agency and autonomy and turn us into the helpless prisoners of an omnipresent digital surveillance and control grid. They are doing this using public health, biosecurity, and “medical countermeasures” as an excuse, with mandatory vaccination as a foot in the door to eventually be able to inject anything they want into innocent people. The ruling class have decided that they’ve had enough of the public’s populist belligerence. They’ve had enough of us demanding our rights, our wages, and our benefits. Instead of caving to our meager demands, they want the ability to reshape human beings with genetic engineering and bionanotechnology with impunity, molding us into obedient, docile slaves with no free will, so they can keep accumulating wealth and enjoying their private jets, their giant superyachts, and their caviar without interference from the poor lobotomized plebeians in rags. The Overclass are not even discreet about their intentions. They want to colonize our bodies with IoB tech, predicting and manipulating human behavior by collecting our health data on a vast scale and enriching themselves at the expense of our privacy, agency, and autonomy.
The ruling oligarchs are quite literally trying to rip our humanity and dignity away from us, pull up the ladder to prosperity, and create a neofeudalistic two-tiered caste system of serfs who rent everything from hereditary aristocrats. The first step to overthrowing this system of control is to assert that human beings have natural rights that cannot be usurped by any tyrant, no matter how sophisticated their methods. We are not “hackable animals”. We are not mere resources to be exploited for the benefit of a wealthy few, our skills analyzed and replicated by big data, mass surveillance, and AI, and then cast aside when we’ve outlived our usefulness to the rich and powerful so they can frolic in the paradise we built for them with our own blood, sweat, and tears. We, as human beings, have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and that includes the cognitive freedom to think and believe whatever we want, the right to privacy and not being spied on and coerced and nudged by a paternalistic managerial caste into being injected with mystery pharmaceutical products we don’t want, and the physical autonomy to engage in free movement and voluntary commerce with other human beings.
The genocidal biosecurity panopticon being installed by the Biodefense Mafia represents the most monstrous invasion of our privacy and curtailment of our rights in the history of our species. While we’re distracted by irrelevant things, like identity politics, celebrity romances, and absurd political theater, utterly amoral and psychopathic oligarchs obsessed with obtaining wealth and power at any price are feverishly building a prison around humanity, brick by bloodstained brick. If we don’t fight back against this with all our might, generations yet unborn will curse us for having done nothing to prevent their slavery. Or, perhaps they’ll be so lobotomized by then, they won’t even realize that they are slaves.
Klaus Schwab and his puppets in government speak of “Stakeholder” governance, as though the will of the people is part of their decision-making process, but they’ve left the vast majority of humanity out of the loop and out of the conversation. The Davos elites don’t want our input. They want to unilaterally impose a new, utterly alien form of life on us without our knowledge or consent. These petty dictators speak entirely in jargon-laden TEDTalk platitudes, offering harebrained nostrums for the future of mankind. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, they pass fistfuls of cash to puppet politicians and a consent-manufacturing media through dark money networks resembling organized crime. Then, when we expose them, they have the nerve to turn around and accuse us of peddling misinformation when average people are just trying to defend our bodies, our families, and our livelihoods from their insane transgressions.
The people responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic and the tyrannical biosecurity state that it spawned stand accused of bioterrorism, racketeering, fraud, democide, treason, and crimes against humanity. Those responsible hold high positions in corporations, in banking, and in public office. These are very serious charges with serious consequences. If we allow amnesty for these crimes, then all of this will happen again, and again, and again, until the populace are so browbeaten by the criminals in power, they have no choice but to submit.
Anthony Fauci lied to Congress about gain-of-function research. Lawrence Tabak is also brazenly lying to Congress about gain-of-function research. The US DOD and the Intelligence Community are covering up DARPA and DTRA’s activities in foreign biolabs, as well as the devastating injuries these vaccines are causing to US servicemen and civilians. These are prosecutable criminal offenses.
We must stand up to this tyranny and reject the shackles that our leaders are attempting to place upon us. Those who would commit such heinous atrocities against the world’s people must face justice, even if it means dissolving whole institutions responsible. We will not rest. We will not sleep. We will uproot this evil, no matter what it takes.
1. Marzullo TC. The Missing Manuscript of Dr. Jose Delgado’s Radio Controlled Bulls. J Undergrad Neurosci Educ. 2017;15(2):R29-R35.
2. José M. R. Delgado. Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psycho-Civilized Society.; 1969. Accessed August 16, 2023. http://archive.org/details/PhysicalControlOfTheMindJosM.R.Delgado1969
3. onderkoffer. Case Study Jose Delgado. Accessed August 16, 2023. http://archive.org/details/CaseStudyJoseDelgado
4. Congressional Record. Accessed August 16, 2023. http://www.congress.gov/bound-congressional-record/1972/02/24/118/extensions-of-remarks-section/article/5542-5611
5. Breggin.com | We are the Prey. https://breggin.com. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://breggin.com/We-are-the-Prey
6. Zbigniew Brzezinski. Between Two Ages. America’s Role in the Technetronic Era.; 1970. Accessed August 16, 2023. http://archive.org/details/B-001-003-798
7. Timeline - World Economic Forum. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://timeline.weforum.org/
8. Vedmore J. Dr. Klaus Schwab or: How the CFR Taught Me to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. Unlimited Hangout. Published March 10, 2022. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03/investigative-reports/dr-klaus-schwab-or-how-the-cfr-taught-me-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb/
9. Milestones: 1969–1976 - Office of the Historian. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://history.state.gov/milestones/1969-1976/nixon-shock
10. WTF Happened In 1971? WTF Happened In 1971? Accessed August 16, 2023. https://wtfhappenedin1971.com/
11. Tamny J. What Happened In 1971? It’s a Question Everyone Should Ask. Forbes. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.forbes.com/sites/johntamny/2023/06/11/what-happened-in-1971-its-a-question-everyone-should-ask/
12. Meadows DH, Club of Rome. The Limits to Growth; a Report for the Club of Rome’s Project on the Predicament of Mankind. New York, Universe Books; 1972. Accessed August 16, 2023. http://archive.org/details/TheLimitsToGrowth
13. Passell B, Ross MR andLeonard. The Limits to Growth. The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/1972/04/02/archives/the-limits-to-growth-a-report-for-the-club-of-romes-project-on-the.html. Published April 2, 1972. Accessed August 16, 2023.
14. Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development | Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda
15. Amsterdam Is Embracing a New Economic Theory to Help Save the Environment. Could It Replace Capitalism? Time. Published January 22, 2021. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://time.com/5930093/amsterdam-doughnut-economics/
16. Dear Davos: Read Klaus Schwab’s letter to all participants in full. World Economic Forum. Published January 17, 2020. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/01/davos-ceos-to-set-net-zero-target-2050-climate/
17. Dr. John Coleman. Coleman John The Conspirators’ Hierarchy The Committee Of 300. Accessed August 16, 2023. http://archive.org/details/coleman-john-the-conspirators-hierarchy-the-committee-of-300
18. Ryan JR. Seeds of Destruction. Biosecur Bioterror. Published online 2016:3-29. doi:10.1016/B978-0-12-802029-6.00001-3
19. TODAY AY and NP USA. Inside America’s secretive biolabs. USA TODAY. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/05/28/biolabs-pathogens-location-incidents/26587505/
20. Nass M. The Anthrax Vaccine Program: An Analysis of the CDC’s Recommendations for Vaccine Use. Am J Public Health. 2002;92(5):715-721.
21. Dyer O. US judge halts compulsory anthrax vaccination for soldiers. BMJ. 2004;329(7474):1062.
22. Info VD. Vet Benefits for Military Anthrax Vaccine Side Effects. Veterans Disability Info. Published February 25, 2022. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.veteransdisabilityinfo.com/blog/veteran-benefits-for-military-anthrax-vaccine-side-effects/
23. Emergent BioSolutions History: Founding, Timeline, and Milestones - Zippia. Published August 27, 2020. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.zippia.com/emergent-biosolutions-careers-3848/history/
24. Miller J. Company Led by Top Admiral Buys Michigan Vaccine Lab. The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/1998/07/08/us/company-led-by-top-admiral-buys-michigan-vaccine-lab.html. Published July 8, 1998. Accessed August 16, 2023.
25. Risen C. Fuad El-Hibri, Who Led a Troubled Vaccine Maker, Dies at 64. The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/02/business/fuad-el-hibri-dead.html. Published April 30, 2022. Accessed August 16, 2023.
26. Swaine J, Jr RO, Davis AC. Before pandemic, Trump’s stockpile chief put focus on biodefense. An old client benefited. Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/before-pandemic-trumps-stockpile-chief-put-focus-on-biodefense-an-old-client-benefited/2020/05/04/d3c2b010-84dd-11ea-878a-86477a724bdb_story.html. Published May 4, 2020. Accessed August 16, 2023.
27. Dark Winter | Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/tabletop-exercises/dark-winter-a-training-tabletop-exercise
28. Jr RO, Swaine J, Davis AC. Before the pandemic, top contractor received billions from government to help prepare the nation for biowarfare. Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/before-the-pandemic-top-contractor-received-billions-from-government-to-help-prepare-the-nation-for-biowarfare/2020/06/17/38d9ad3a-a41b-11ea-8681-7d471bf20207_story.html. Published June 17, 2020. Accessed August 16, 2023.
29. Amerithrax or Anthrax Investigation. Federal Bureau of Investigation. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/amerithrax-or-anthrax-investigation
30. contributor FRJK (R G) opinion. Thankfully, the doctor is in. The Hill. Published April 13, 2020. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/492568-thankfully-the-doctor-is-in/
31. BARDA Project BioShield. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://medicalcountermeasures.gov/barda/cbrn/project-bioshield/
32. Project-Bioshield. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://aspr.hhs.gov:443/AboutASPR/ProgramOffices/BARDA/Pages/Project-Bioshield.aspx
33. Anthrax Investigation: Q&A. Published April 1, 2009. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/keim-anthrax/
34. News ABC. Troubling Anthrax Additive Found; Atta Met Iraqi. ABC News. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92270&page=1
35. Fialka JJ, S.Cloud D, StreetJournal SFR of TW. A Substance in Anthrax Used in Mail Attacks May Have Increased Dispersal, Officials Say. Wall Street Journal. https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1004026073164448720. Published October 26, 2001. Accessed August 16, 2023.
36. Engelberg S. New Evidence Adds Doubt to FBI’s Case Against Anthrax Suspect. ProPublica. Published October 10, 2011. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.propublica.org/article/new-evidence-disputes-case-against-bruce-e-ivins
37. Death in the Air: Revisiting the 2001 Anthrax Mailings and the Amerithrax Investigation. War on the Rocks. Published January 16, 2019. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://warontherocks.com/2019/01/death-in-the-air-revisiting-the-2001-anthrax-mailings-and-the-amerithrax-investigation/
38. Engineering Contagion - Investigative Series. Unlimited Hangout. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://unlimitedhangout.com/engineering-contagion/
39. Q&A on the Pentagon’s “Total Information Awareness” Program. American Civil Liberties Union. Accessed August 16, 2023. http://www.aclu.org/documents/qa-pentagons-total-information-awareness-program
40. Significance of Total Information Awareness Contractor FOIA Documents. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://archive.epic.org/privacy/profiling/tia/doc_analysis.html
41. “Knowledge is Power” : DARPA Briefly Establishes the “Information Awareness Office” (IAO), Involving Mass Surveillance : History of Information. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.historyofinformation.com/detail.php?id=4990
42. Read “Protecting Individual Privacy in the Struggle Against Terrorists: A Framework for Program Assessment” at NAP.Edu. doi:10.17226/12452
43. Brodsky S. Everything to know about Facemash, the site Zuckerberg created in college to rank ‘hot’ women – Metro US. Published April 12, 2018. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.metro.us/everything-to-know-about-facemash-the-site-zuckerberg-created-in-college-to-rank-hot-women/
44. Horton A. Channeling ‘The Social Network,’ lawmaker grills Zuckerberg on his notorious beginnings. Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/04/11/channeling-the-social-network-lawmaker-grills-zuckerberg-on-his-notorious-beginnings/. Published December 5, 2021. Accessed August 16, 2023.
45. Karikó K, Buckstein M, Ni H, Weissman D. Suppression of RNA Recognition by Toll-like Receptors: The Impact of Nucleoside Modification and the Evolutionary Origin of RNA. Immunity. 2005;23(2):165-175. doi:10.1016/j.immuni.2005.06.008
46. The founder of Moderna doesn’t think vaccines are all that impressive. Quartz. Published April 30, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://qz.com/2001718/modernas-founder-says-mrna-can-treat-a-wide-range-of-diseases
47. Globe DG Jonathan Saltzman Boston. The story of mRNA: How a once-dismissed idea became a leading technology in the Covid vaccine race. STAT. Published November 10, 2020. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/the-story-of-mrna-how-a-once-dismissed-idea-became-a-leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/
48. Arkin J, August 20 C for PI, 2014. Growing number of biosafety labs raises public health concern. Center for Public Integrity. Published August 20, 2014. Accessed August 16, 2023. http://publicintegrity.org/national-security/growing-number-of-biosafety-labs-raises-public-health-concern/
49. Enserink M. Activist throws a bright light on institutes’ biosafety panels: Edward Hammond’s aggressive sleuthing has triggered a debate on the oversight of the growing field of biodefense research. Science. 2004;305(5685):768-770.
50. Texas University Responds to Biosafety Complaints. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.science.org/content/article/texas-university-responds-biosafety-complaints
51. Interview - Edward Hammond - Biodefense & Bioweapons Research.; 2008. Accessed August 16, 2023.
52. - GERMS, VIRUSES, AND SECRETS: THE SILENT PROLIFERATION OF BIO- LABORATORIES IN THE UNITED STATES. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-110hhrg44948/html/CHRG-110hhrg44948.htm
53. Biodefense research watchdog group disbands | CIDRAP. Published February 13, 2008. Accessed August 16, 2023. https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/bioterrorism/biodefense-research-watchdog-group-disbands
54. Virus Hunter: How One Scientist Is Preventing the Next Pandemic. Time. Published October 28, 2011. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://time.com/3782263/virus-hunter-how-one-scientist-is-preventing-the-next-pandemic/
55. Emerging Pandemic Threats Program | Global Health. U.S. Agency for International Development. Published July 11, 2023. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.usaid.gov/emerging-pandemic-threats-program
56. Biosafety Expert Explains Why Fauci’s NIH ‘Gain-of-Function’ Testimony Was ‘Demonstrably False.’ Yahoo News. Published May 13, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://news.yahoo.com/biosafety-expert-explains-why-fauci-140753796.html
57. Editor2. Why are the lab escape denialists telling such brazen lies? Published June 17, 2020. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://gmwatch.org/en/main-menu/news-menu-title/archive/100-2020/19437-why-are-the-lab-escape-denialists-telling-such-brazen-lies
58. Kopp E. Paper critical of ‘lab leak theory’ cribbed ideas from controversial gain-of-function virologist. U.S. Right to Know. Published November 14, 2022. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://usrtk.org/covid-19-origins/paper-critical-of-lab-leak-theory-cribbed-ideas-from-controversial-gain-of-function-virologist/
59. Department Of State. The Office of Electronic Information B of PA. BioIndustry Initiative. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://2001-2009.state.gov/t/isn/rls/fs/24242.htm
60. Callahan M. A Virus-Hunter’s Advice on Dealing with China’s Resistance on Covid. POLITICO. Published September 15, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/09/15/covid-origin-investigation-china-cooperation-511898
61. Hangout U. DARPA’s Man in Wuhan. Unlimited Hangout. Published July 31, 2020. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/07/investigative-reports/darpas-man-in-wuhan/
62. US ran gruesome bioweapon research in over 25 countries. Wuhan, tip of an iceberg – SILVIEW.media. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://silview.media/2021/06/03/us-ran-grewsome-bioweapon-research-in-over-25-countries-wuhan-tip-of-an-iceberg-ecohealth-alliance-implicated-again/
63. U.S. Department of Defense granted a ‘COVID-19 Research’ in Ukraine 3 months before Infection Disease was known to even exist | VT Foreign Policy. Published May 17, 2022. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/05/18/u-s-department-of-defense-granted-a-covid-19-research-in-ukraine-3-months-before-infection-disease-was-known-to-even-exist/
64. METABIOTA, INC. | Federal Award Recipient Profile | USAspending. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://usaspending.gov/recipient/e713dd4d-a96e-9e0d-2136-11afe1758355-C/latest
65. ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE INC. | Federal Award Recipient Profile | USAspending. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://usaspending.gov/recipient/12d878d7-3cbe-c819-e51e-7891f98ae955-C/latest
66. LABYRINTH GLOBAL HEALTH INC | Federal Award Recipient Profile | USAspending. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://usaspending.gov/recipient/0189b847-514e-587f-370b-1c404cf56392-R/latest
67. BLACK & VEATCH SPECIAL PROJECTS CORP. | Federal Award Recipient Profile | USAspending. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://usaspending.gov/recipient/3c7ceda1-5fa1-77a3-fd7a-125db5426436-C/latest
68. Gunelius S. Wildlife Trust Rebrands as EcoHealth Alliance. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.corporate-eye.com/main/wildlife-trust-rebrands-as-ecohealth-alliance/
69. Obituary — Margaret Rockefeller: Delray Beach. The Coastal Star. Published September 10, 2009. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://thecoastalstar.com/page/obituary-margaret-rockefeller-delray-beach
70. Kessler R. Entering its Fifth Decade, Wildlife Trust Re-brands as EcoHealth Alliance - EcoHealth Alliance. EcoHealth Alliance -. Published September 21, 2010. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/2010/09/entering-its-fifth-decade-wildlife-trust-re-brands-as-ecohealth-alliance
71. Daszak P, Chmura A. A Fall From Grace To… Virulence? EcoHealth. 2008;5(1):96-97. doi:10.1007/s10393-008-0163-3
72. PREDICT PROJECT. PREDICT Project. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://p2.predict.global/predict-project
73. Kessler R. USAID Announces Second Phase of Predict Project with Global Partners - EcoHealth Alliance. EcoHealth Alliance -. Published November 21, 2014. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/2014/11/usaid-announces-second-phase-of-predict-project-with-global-partners
74. Jr DGM. Scientists Were Hunting for the Next Ebola. Now the U.S. Has Cut Off Their Funding. The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/25/health/predict-usaid-viruses.html. Published October 25, 2019. Accessed August 17, 2023.
75. Leadership. Global Virome Project. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.globalviromeproject.org/leadership-biographies
76. Kopp E. Celebrated virus hunter siphoned taxpayer funds for his private “Global Virome Project.” U.S. Right to Know. Published March 16, 2022. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://usrtk.org/covid-19-origins/celebrated-virus-hunter-siphoned-taxpayer-funds-for-his-private-global-virome-project/
77. Preston E. PREDICT. School of Veterinary Medicine. Published January 17, 2019. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://ohi.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/programs-projects/predict-project
78. Our Goals. Global Virome Project. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.globalviromeproject.org/our-goals
79. USAID won’t give details on $4.67 million grant to Wuhan lab collaborator EcoHealth Alliance. Washington Examiner. Published February 8, 2022. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/usaid-wont-give-details-on-4-67-million-grant-to-wuhan-lab-collaborator-ecohealth-alliance
80. Archive VA, feed G author R. Pentagon gave millions to EcoHealth Alliance for weapons research program. Published July 2, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://nypost.com/2021/07/01/pentagon-gave-millions-to-ecohealth-alliance-for-wuhan-lab/
81. Why Did A Pentagon Subagency Dedicated To Countering WMDs Give $37.5 Million To Firm With Ties To Wuhan Lab? Accessed August 17, 2023. https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/07/defense-threat-reduction-agency-ecohealth-alliance/
82. EcoHealth. Springer. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.springer.com/journal/10393/editors
83. Nathan Daniel Wolfe. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://explorecourses.stanford.edu/instructor/ndwolfe
84. Billy Bostickson 🏴👁&👁 🆓 on X. Twitter. Published November 24, 2020. Accessed August 17, 2023.
85. Home | TerraMar Project. Published July 15, 2012. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://web.archive.org/web/20120715091022/https://theterramarproject.org/
86. Vora N. The viral storm: the dawn of a new pandemic age. Lancet Infect Dis. 2012;12(3):190. doi:10.1016/S1473-3099(12)70045-2
87. Nathan D. Wolfe. World Economic Forum. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.weforum.org/people/nathan-d-wolfe/
88. Metabiota | News. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://metabiota.com/news#!metabiota-awarded-as-technology-pioneer-by-world-436
89. hashtigre.bsky.social on X. Twitter. Published May 26, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023.
90. Investigation: U.S. company Metabiota bungled Ebola response - CBS News. Published March 7, 2016. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/american-company-metabiota-problems-during-ebola-outbreak/
91. CIA-In Q Tel-Metabiota-DTRA-Ecohealth-DARPA. D.R.A.S.T.I.C. Research. Published February 22, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://drasticresearch.org/2021/02/22/tel-metabiota-dtra-ecohealth-darpa/
92. Query Builder | Investors. Crunchbase. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.crunchbase.com/search/principal.investors/field/organizations/num_investors/metabiota
93. Munich Re & In-Q-Tel Select Metabiota to Gain Deeper Insights into Epidemic Risk and Global Preparedness for Infectious Diseases. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://web.archive.org/web/20211206155824/https://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/08/prweb14616252.htm
94. Boswell J. Hunter Biden helped secure millions for biotech research Ukraine. Mail Online. Published March 25, 2022. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html
95. Biological Threat Reduction Program. U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/
96. Archive VA, Twitter F on, feed G author R, Archive VA, feed G author R. Hunter Biden played role in funding US bio- labs contractor in Ukraine: e-mails. Published March 26, 2022. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://nypost.com/2022/03/26/hunter-biden-played-role-in-funding-us-bio-labs-contractor-in-ukraine-e-mails/
97. About. Labyrinth. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.labyrinthgh.com/team
98. Anthropologist Karen Saylors⎢Virus Hunters⎢TakePart TV.; 2011. Accessed August 17, 2023.
99. Pandit PS, Anthony SJ, Goldstein T, et al. Predicting the potential for zoonotic transmission and host associations for novel viruses. Commun Biol. 2022;5(1):1-10. doi:10.1038/s42003-022-03797-9
100. Latham J. Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance Has Hidden Almost $40 Million In Pentagon Funding And Militarized Pandemic Science. Independent Science News | Food, Health and Agriculture Bioscience News. Published December 16, 2020. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.independentsciencenews.org/news/peter-daszaks-ecohealth-alliance-has-hidden-almost-40-million-in-pentagon-funding/
101. The National Institutes of Health and EcoHealth Alliance Did Not Effectively Monitor Awards and Subawards, Resulting in Missed Opportunities to Oversee Research and Other Deficiencies. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://oig.hhs.gov/oas/reports/region5/52100025.asp
102. Kessler R. Research Collaboration Announces New Tool To Calculate Zoonotic Disease Risk - EcoHealth Alliance. EcoHealth Alliance -. Published April 6, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/2021/04/research-collaboration-announces-new-tool-to-calculate-zoonotic-disease-risk
103. Home. One Health Initiative. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://onehealthinitiative.com/
104. One Health Initiative. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.who.int/teams/one-health-initiative
105. One health. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.fao.org/one-health/en
106. Environment UN. One Health Joint Plan of Action (2022 - 2026). UNEP - UN Environment Programme. Published October 17, 2022. Accessed August 17, 2023. http://www.unep.org/resources/publication/one-health-joint-plan-action-2022-2026
107. Harris P. They’re called the Good Club - and they want to save the world. The Observer. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/may/31/new-york-billionaire-philanthropists. Published May 30, 2009. Accessed August 17, 2023.
108. The Rockefeller Foundation. Scenarios For The Future Of Technology And International Development.; 2010. Accessed August 17, 2023. http://archive.org/details/scenarios-for-the-future-of-technology-and-international-development-rockefeller-foundation-2010
109. Clarke C. Discovery | RIDER Institute | DRACO | Founded by Dr. Todd H. Rider. Published November 16, 2019. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://riderinstitute.org/discovery/
110. Rider TH, Zook CE, Boettcher TL, Wick ST, Pancoast JS, Zusman BD. Broad-Spectrum Antiviral Therapeutics. PLOS ONE. 2011;6(7):e22572. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0022572
111. New drug could cure nearly any viral infection. MIT News | Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Published August 10, 2011. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://news.mit.edu/2011/antiviral-0810
112. Viruses cause 200+ diseases. This one drug may be able to treat them all. Freethink. Published April 6, 2023. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.freethink.com/health/broad-spectrum-antiviral
113. Loria K. This man’s potentially huge medical breakthrough can’t get funding, so he’s trying something desperate. Business Insider. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.businessinsider.com/todd-rider-draco-crowdfunding-broad-spectrum-antiviral-2015-12
114. Moderna Therapeutics Launches With $40 Million for Innovative Idea. BioSpace. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.biospace.com/article/moderna-therapeutics-launches-with-40-million-for-innovative-idea-/
115. This mysterious $2 billion biotech is revealing the secrets behind its new drugs and vaccines. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.science.org/content/article/mysterious-2-billion-biotech-revealing-secrets-behind-its-new-drugs-and-vaccines
116. Autonomous Diagnostics to Enable Prevention and Therapeutics. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.darpa.mil/program/autonomous-diagnostics-to-enable-prevention-and-therapeutics
117. Pandemic Prevention Platform. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.darpa.mil/program/pandemic-prevention-platform
118. DARPA Awards Moderna Therapeutics a Grant for up to $25 Million to Develop Messenger RNA TherapeuticsTM. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://investors.modernatx.com/news/news-details/2013/DARPA-Awards-Moderna-Therapeutics-a-Grant-for-up-to-25-Million-to-Develop-Messenger-RNA-Therapeutics/default.aspx
119. August A, Attarwala HZ, Himansu S, et al. A phase 1 trial of lipid-encapsulated mRNA encoding a monoclonal antibody with neutralizing activity against Chikungunya virus. Nat Med. 2021;27(12):2224-2233. doi:10.1038/s41591-021-01573-6
120. Taylor NP. Moderna scraps lead mRNA chikungunya candidate after phase 1, slowing push beyond prophylactic vaccines. Fierce Biotech. Published November 5, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/moderna-scraps-lead-mrna-antibody-candidate-after-phase-1-slowing-push-beyond-prophylactic
121. Tian B, Liu J, Dvir T, et al. Macroporous nanowire nanoelectronic scaffolds for synthetic tissues. Nat Mater. 2012;11(11):986-994. doi:10.1038/nmat3404
122. They’ve got the beat – Boston Herald. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.bostonherald.com/2012/08/29/theyve-got-the-beat-2/
123. Corbyn Z. Moderna co-founder Robert Langer: ‘I wanted to use my chemical engineering to help people.’ The Observer. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/mar/12/moderna-co-founder-robert-langer-covid-19-coronavirus-interview. Published March 12, 2022. Accessed August 17, 2023.
124. Bob’s Bio | Langer Lab. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://langer-lab.mit.edu/bio
125. DARPA and the Brain Initiative. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
126. American Biodefense by Frank L. Smith III | Hardcover. Cornell University Press. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/9780801452710/american-biodefense/
127. Deliberative Process and Funding Pause on Certain Types of Gain-of-Function Research. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.phe.gov/s3/dualuse/Pages/Deliberative-Process-GOF.aspx
128. Reardon S. Viral-research moratorium called too broad. Nature. Published online October 23, 2014. doi:10.1038/nature.2014.16211
129. Jr DGM. White House to Cut Funding for Risky Biological Study. The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/18/us/white-house-to-cut-funding-for-risky-biological-study.html. Published October 18, 2014. Accessed August 17, 2023.
130. Lin C. Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan. Asia Times. Published April 22, 2020. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/why-us-outsourced-bat-virus-research-to-wuhan/
131. Avenue 677 Huntington, Boston, Ma 02115. Ban on deadly pathogen research lifts, but controversy remains. News. Published January 8, 2018. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/deadly-pathogen-research-controversy/
132. Coronavirus: Was US money used to fund risky research in China? BBC News. https://www.bbc.com/news/57932699. Published July 22, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023.
133. Massey KL Jacques. The strange saga of how France helped build Wuhan’s top-security virus lab. Mediapart. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.mediapart.fr/en/journal/france/310520/strange-saga-how-france-helped-build-wuhans-top-security-virus-lab
134. China Inaugurates the first biocontainment level 4 laboratory in Wuhan----Wuhan Institute of Virology. Accessed August 17, 2023. http://english.whiov.cas.cn/ne/201712/t20171212_187624.html
135. ALAIN MÉRIEUX RECEIVES THE PRESTIGIOUS CHINESE: REFORM FRIENDSHIP AWARD – INSTITUT MERIEUX. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.institut-merieux.com/en/alain-merieux-receives-the-prestigious-chinese-reform-friendship-award/
136. Alain Louis Marcel Merieux, Gentilly, France. www.northdata.com. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.northdata.com/Merieux,+Alain+Louis+Marcel,+Gentilly/138u
137. About us | La Maison Partners. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.lamaisonpartners.fr/about-us
138. Investments | La Maison Partners. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.lamaisonpartners.fr/investments
139. Exploring Biodigital Convergence – Policy Horizons Canada. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://horizons.gc.ca/en/2020/02/11/exploring-biodigital-convergence/
140. Roth BL. DREADDs for Neuroscientists. Neuron. 2016;89(4):683-694. doi:10.1016/j.neuron.2016.01.040
141. Marc Lévy - Founder @ La Maison Compagnie d’Investissement - Crunchbase Person Profile. Crunchbase. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.crunchbase.com/person/marc-levy-3
142. Menachery VD, Yount BL, Debbink K, et al. A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence. Nat Med. 2015;21(12):1508-1513. doi:10.1038/nm.3985
143. Baric Lab | Carolina Virus Research Group. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://thecvrg.org/baric-lab/
144. Donaldson EF, Sims AC, Baric RS. Systematic Assembly and Genetic Manipulation of the Mouse Hepatitis Virus A59 Genome. SARS- Coronaviruses. 2007;454:293-315. doi:10.1007/978-1-59745-181-9_21
145. Inside the risky bat-virus engineering that links America to Wuhan. MIT Technology Review. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/06/29/1027290/gain-of-function-risky-bat-virus-engineering-links-america-to-wuhan/
146. Standard B. Wuhan lab head, US expert flagged coronavirus risk in 2015: Report. Published June 4, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/wuhan-lab-head-us-expert-flagged-coronavirus-risk-in-2015-report-121060401237_1.html
147. Events F on M and PHP for C, Forum on Drug Discovery D, Threats F on M, et al. Developing MCMs for Coronaviruses. In: Rapid Medical Countermeasure Response to Infectious Diseases: Enabling Sustainable Capabilities Through Ongoing Public- and Private-Sector Partnerships: Workshop Summary. National Academies Press (US); 2016. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK349040/
148. Garde D. Ego, ambition, and turmoil: Inside one of biotech’s most secretive startups. STAT. Published September 13, 2016. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.statnews.com/2016/09/13/moderna-therapeutics-biotech-mrna/
149. Garde D. Lavishly funded Moderna hits safety problems in bold bid to revolutionize medicine. STAT. Published January 10, 2017. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/moderna-trouble-mrna/
150. The Fourth Industrial Revolution, by Klaus Schwab. World Economic Forum. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.weforum.org/about/the-fourth-industrial-revolution-by-klaus-schwab/
151. The Fourth Industrial Revolution: what it means and how to respond. World Economic Forum. Published January 14, 2016. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/the-fourth-industrial-revolution-what-it-means-and-how-to-respond/
152. The Third Industrial Revolution: How Lateral Power is Transforming Energy, the Economy, and the World (St. Martin’s Press 2011). The Office of Jeremy Rifkin. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.foet.org/project/the-third-industrial-revolution/
153. The Zero Marginal Cost Society (St. Martin’s Press 2014). The Office of Jeremy Rifkin. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.foet.org/project/the-zero-marginal-cost-society/
154. A Manifesto for Rewilding the World. George Monbiot. Published May 27, 2013. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.monbiot.com/2013/05/27/a-manifesto-for-rewilding-the-world/
155. About Doughnut Economics | DEAL. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://doughnuteconomics.org/about-doughnut-economics
156. Daly HE. Steady-State Economics: A New Paradigm. New Lit Hist. 1993;24(4):811-816. doi:10.2307/469394
157. Ground Truth Network RFI_OHA_Ground_Truth_Network_2016. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://govtribe.com/opportunity/federal-contract-opportunity/ground-truth-network-rfiohagroundtruthnetwork2016
158. Baden-Mayer A. Peter ‘Show Me the Money’ Daszak Pulls in Big Bucks, through EcoHealth Alliance, for Risky Virus ‘Research.’ Organic Consumers. Published September 3, 2020. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://organicconsumers.org/peter-show-me-money-daszak-pulls-big-bucks-through-ecohealth-alliance-risky-virus-research/
159. Gallagher: This is Bigger than Dr. Fauci. Congressman Mike Gallagher. Published May 20, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. http://gallagher.house.gov/media/press-releases/gallagher-bigger-dr-fauci
160. Rep. Gallagher Press Office on X. Twitter. Published May 20, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023.
161. CEPI officially launched – CEPI. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://cepi.net/news_cepi/global-partnership-launched-to-prevent-epidemics-with-new-vaccines/
162. CEPI Initiative Aims to Prepare Vaccines to Speed Up Global Response to Epidemics. World Economic Forum. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.weforum.org/press/2017/01/cepi-initiative-aims-to-prepare-vaccines-to-speed-up-global-response-to-epidemics/
163. Johns Hopkins Center For Health Security. The SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028 A Futuristic Scenario For Public Health Risk Communication. Accessed August 17, 2023. http://archive.org/details/the-spars-pandemic-2025-2028-a-futuristic-scenario-for-public-health-risk-communication
164. HR001118S0029.pdf. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://govtribe.com/file/government-file/hr001118s0029-hr001118s0029-dot-pdf
165. Mégevand P, Woodtli A, Yulzari A, et al. Surgical Training for the Implantation of Neocortical Microelectrode Arrays Using a Formaldehyde-fixed Human Cadaver Model. J Vis Exp JoVE. 2017;(129):56584. doi:10.3791/56584
166. Wang Y, Yang X, Zhang X, Wang Y, Pei W. Implantable intracortical microelectrodes: reviewing the present with a focus on the future. Microsyst Nanoeng. 2023;9(1):1-17. doi:10.1038/s41378-022-00451-6
167. Six Paths to the Nonsurgical Future of Brain-Machine Interfaces. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.darpa.mil/news-events/2019-05-20
168. Staff E. Magnetism Plays Key Roles in DARPA Research to Develop Brain-Machine Interface without Surgery. Magnetics Magazine. Published June 7, 2021. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://magneticsmag.com/magnetism-plays-key-roles-in-darpa-research-to-develop-brain-machine-interface-without-surgery/
169. Feds fund creation of headset for high-speed brain link. Rice News | News and Media Relations | Rice University. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://news.rice.edu/news/2019/feds-fund-creation-headset-high-speed-brain-link
170. Nanotransducers for wireless neuromodulation - ScienceDirect. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590238521000679
171. Battelle Neuro Team Advances to Phase II of DARPA N3 Program| Battelle Press Release. Default. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.battelle.org/insights/newsroom/press-release-details/battelle-neuro-team-advances-to-phase-ii-of-darpa-n3-program
172. Battelle-Led Team Wins DARPA Award to Develop Injectable, Bi-Directional Brain Computer Interface| Battelle Press Release. Default. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.battelle.org/insights/newsroom/press-release-details/battelle-led-team-wins-darpa-award-to-develop-injectable-bi-directional-brain-computer-interface
173. Early Successes of DTRA’s Blood-Brain Barrier Program Suggest New Countermeasures. DVIDS. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.dvidshub.net/news/204956/early-successes-dtras-blood-brain-barrier-program-suggest-new-countermeasures
174. Gaurav Sharma - Chief Scientist - Air Force Research Laboratory | LinkedIn. Accessed August 17, 2023. https://www.linkedin.com/in/gaurav-sharma-589a5724
175. DeOre BJ, Tran KA, Andrews AM, Ramirez SH, Galie PA. SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Disrupts Blood–Brain Barrier Integrity via RhoA Activation. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 2021;16(4):722-728. doi:10.1007/s11481-021-10029-0
176. Petrovszki D, Walter FR, Vigh JP, et al. Penetration of the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein across the Blood–Brain Barrier, as Revealed by a Combination of a Human Cell Culture Model System and Optical Biosensing. Biomedicines. 2022;10(1):188. doi:10.3390/biomedicines10010188
177. Dr. James Giordano: The Brain Is the Battlefield of the Future.; 2018. Accessed August 17, 2023.
178. Staff RR. The Future of Conflict: Neurowarfare. Realist Review. Published October 12, 2021. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://realistreview.org/2021/10/12/the-future-of-conflict-neurowarfare/
179. Putric T. The Sixth Domain: Neurowarfare, Neuroweapons, and the Future of Counterterrorism. Rev YOUR Rev York Online Undergrad Res. Published online June 25, 2022. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://yourreview.journals.yorku.ca/index.php/yourreview/article/view/40734
180. Lyon RF, Gramm J, Branagan B, Houck SC. Implications of Neurological Directed-Energy Weapons for Military Medicine. J Spec Oper Med Peer Rev J SOF Med Prof. 2022;22(3):104-107. doi:10.55460/0JAL-JIJT
181. Verma R, Swanson RL, Parker D, et al. Neuroimaging Findings in US Government Personnel With Possible Exposure to Directional Phenomena in Havana, Cuba. JAMA. 2019;322(4):336-347. doi:10.1001/jama.2019.9269
182. Pentagon Biolaboratories - Investigative Documentary.; 2018. Accessed August 18, 2023.
183. Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab, Nicholas Davis: 9781984822611 | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/598250/shaping-the-future-of-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-by-klaus-schwab-founder-and-executive-chairman-world-economic-forum-with-nicholas-davis/
184. KUHS J. Parliamentary question | <p>Entire Wuhan Institute virus database taken offline on 12 September 2019</p> | E-000608/2022 | European Parliament. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-9-2022-000608_EN.html
185. What’s Behind the Fed’s Bailout of the Repo Market? | Wolf Street. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://wolfstreet.com/2019/11/06/whats-behind-the-feds-bailout-of-the-repo-market/
186. There’s a News Blackout on the Fed’s Naming of the Banks that Got Its Emergency Repo Loans; Some Journalists Appear to Be Under Gag Orders. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://wallstreetonparade.com/2022/01/theres-a-news-blackout-on-the-feds-naming-of-the-banks-that-got-its-emergency-repo-loans-some-journalists-appear-to-be-under-gag-orders/
187. Event 201 | Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/tabletop-exercises/event-201-pandemic-tabletop-exercise
188. Dr. Anthony Fauci and Rick Bright on a Universal Flu Vaccine | C-SPAN Classroom. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://www.c-span.org/classroom/document/?18239
189. Archive VA, feed G author R. Wuhan scientists were the first to contract COVID-19: report. Published June 14, 2023. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://nypost.com/2023/06/13/wuhan-scientists-were-the-first-to-contract-covid-19-report/
190. Roberts DL, Rossman JS, Jarić I. Dating first cases of COVID-19. PLOS Pathog. 2021;17(6):e1009620. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1009620
191. None of our technologies has managed to destroy humanity – yet | Aeon Essays. Aeon. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://aeon.co/essays/none-of-our-technologies-has-managed-to-destroy-humanity-yet
192. Nov 28, 2019 | Yuval Noah Harari - Humans Are Now Hackable Animals.; 2019. Accessed August 18, 2023.
193. TWiV 615: Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance.; 2020. Accessed August 18, 2023.
194. Nipah Virus International Conference 2019 - National Centre for Infectious Diseases. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://www.ncid.sg/News-Events/Events/Pages/Nipah-Virus-International-Conference.aspx
195. PhD AMM MD. U.S. Department of Defense issued a ‘COVID-19 Research’ contract 3 Months before COVID-19 was known to officially exist. Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD. Published December 19, 2022. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/us-department-of-defense-issued-a
196. Ledford H. What the Moderna–NIH COVID vaccine patent fight means for research. Nature. 2021;600(7888):200-201. doi:10.1038/d41586-021-03535-x
197. Bendix SN Andrew Dunn, Aria. Moderna’s groundbreaking coronavirus vaccine was designed in just 2 days. Business Insider. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://www.businessinsider.com/moderna-designed-coronavirus-vaccine-in-2-days-2020-11
198. Steensma DP, Kyle RA. Dr Li Wenliang: Wuhan “Whistleblower” and Early COVID-19 Victim. Mayo Clin Proc. 2022;97(7):1409-1410. doi:10.1016/j.mayocp.2022.05.033
199. When Humans Become Cyborgs | DAVOS 2020.; 2020. Accessed August 18, 2023.
200. Tobias J. Unredacted NIH Emails Show Efforts to Rule Out Lab Origin of Covid. The Intercept. Published January 19, 2023. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://theintercept.com/2023/01/19/covid-origin-nih-emails/
201. Office of Public Affairs | Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases | United States Department of Justice. Published January 28, 2020. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related
202. Why did a Chinese university hire Charles Lieber to do battery research? | Science | AAAS. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://www.science.org/content/article/why-did-chinese-university-hire-charles-lieber-do-battery-research
203. Zhang A, Zhao Y, You SS, Lieber CM. Nanowire probes could drive high-resolution brain-machine interfaces. Nano Today. 2020;31:100821. doi:10.1016/j.nantod.2019.100821
204. Nanowire nanocomputer as a finite-state machine | PNAS. Accessed August 18, 2023. https://www.pnas.org/doi/abs/10.1073/pnas.1323818111
205. Alivisatos AP. Less is more in Medicine. Scientific American. doi:10.1038/scientificamerican0907-72sp
206. WHO Director-General’s remarks at the media briefing on 2019-nCoV on 11 February 2020. Accessed August 19, 2023. https://www.who.int/director-general/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-2019-ncov-on-11-february-2020
207. Files Pertaining to the 2019-20 Wuhan, China Coronavirus Outbreak. Accessed August 19, 2023. http://archive.org/details/2019-nCoV
208. Coronavirus: The hospital built in a matter of days. BBC News. https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-51280586. Published February 2, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023.
209. News T. Video shows interior of new Wuhan hospital badly leaking water | Taiwan News | 2020-02-15 17:52:00. Taiwan News. Published February 15, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3876720
210. Report of Urns in Wuhan Raises Questions About COVID-19 Death Toll. Time. Published March 27, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://time.com/5811222/wuhan-coronavirus-death-toll/
211. Calisher C, Carroll D, Colwell R, et al. Statement in support of the scientists, public health professionals, and medical professionals of China combatting COVID-19. The Lancet. 2020;395(10226):e42-e43. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30418-9
212. Boyle S. The British doctor’s secret campaign to gag Wuhan “lab leak” theory. Mail Online. Published June 4, 2021. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9653613/British-doctor-Peter-Daszak-worked-Wuhan-scientists-secret-plan-stop-lab-leak-theory.html
213. Archive VA, Author E the, feed G author R. Research group funded by Fauci’s NIH reportedly worked to cast doubt on lab-leak theory. Published April 1, 2022. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://nypost.com/2022/04/01/research-group-funded-by-faucis-nih-reportedly-worked-to-cast-doubt-on-lab-leak-theory/
214. Eubank S, Eckstrand I, Lewis B, Venkatramanan S, Marathe M, Barrett CL. Commentary on Ferguson, et al., “Impact of Non-pharmaceutical Interventions (NPIs) to Reduce COVID-19 Mortality and Healthcare Demand.” Bull Math Biol. 2020;82(4):52. doi:10.1007/s11538-020-00726-x
215. Jeftovic ME. Computer model that locked down the world turns out to be sh*tcode. AxisOfEasy. Published May 7, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://axisofeasy.com/aoe/computer-model-that-locked-down-the-world-turns-out-to-be-shtcode/
216. Chaudhary V. Questions are raised over who revealed Neil Ferguson’s affair. Mail Online. Published May 6, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8293227/Questions-raised-revealed-Neil-Fergusons-affair-married-woman.html
217. Harari YN. Yuval Noah Harari: the world after coronavirus | Free to read. Financial Times. https://www.ft.com/content/19d90308-6858-11ea-a3c9-1fe6fedcca75. Published March 20, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023.
218. COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition. COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://c19hcc.org/impact-report/
219. World Economic Forum Announces New Board of Trustees. World Economic Forum. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.weforum.org/press/2016/01/world-economic-forum-announces-new-board-of-trustees-3447f94a-fd22-406d-bfbc-ec2fefd833b6/
220. Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff on the fourth industrial revolution and “inclusive capitalism.” Marketing-Interactive. Published September 27, 2018. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.marketing-interactive.com/salesforce-ceo-marc-benioff-on-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-and-inclusive-capitalism
221. Examiner AK Washington. EcoHealth sought to delay release of taxpayer-funded viral sequences pending Chinese review, emails show. Denver Gazette. Published January 11, 2022. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://denvergazette.com/news/ecohealth-sought-to-delay-release-of-taxpayer-funded-viral-sequences-pending-chinese-review-emails-show/article_c5ac0da1-096e-5b7d-910a-d28407d3733f.html
222. Hvistendahl SL Mara. Peter Daszak Answers Critics and Defends Coronavirus Research. The Intercept. Published March 11, 2022. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://theintercept.com/2022/03/11/covid-nih-ecohealth-peter-daszak-interview/
223. Suryanarayanan S. EcoHealth Alliance wanted to block disclosure of Covid-19-relevant virus data from China. U.S. Right to Know. Published January 10, 2022. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://usrtk.org/covid-19-origins/ecohealth-alliance-wanted-to-block-disclosure-of-covid-19-relevant-virus-data-from-china/
224. Allen DW. Covid-19 Lockdown Cost/Benefits: A Critical Assessment of the Literature. Int J Econ Bus. 2022;29(1):1-32. doi:10.1080/13571516.2021.1976051
225. A tale of two pandemics: Big-box stores rake in record profits while small businesses fold. NBC News. Published August 20, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/tale-two-pandemics-big-box-stores-rake-record-profits-while-n1237464
226. Angus C, Buckley C, Tilstra AM, Dowd JB. Increases in ‘deaths of despair’ during the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States and the United Kingdom. Public Health. 2023;218:92-96. doi:10.1016/j.puhe.2023.02.019
227. U.S. Experienced Highest Ever Combined Rates of Deaths Due to Alcohol, Drugs, and Suicide During the COVID-19 Pandemic. TFAH. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.tfah.org/article/u-s-experienced-highest-ever-combined-rates-of-deaths-due-to-alcohol-drugs-and-suicide-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/
228. Davis AC. In the early days of the pandemic, the U.S. government turned down an offer to manufacture millions of N95 masks in America. Washington Post. https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/in-the-early-days-of-the-pandemic-the-us-government-turned-down-an-offer-to-manufacture-millions-of-n95-masks-in-america/2020/05/09/f76a821e-908a-11ea-a9c0-73b93422d691_story.html. Published May 11, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023.
229. CNN’s Facts First searchable database. CNN. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.cnn.com/factsfirst/politics/factcheck_e58c20c6-8735-4022-a1f5-1580bc732c45
230. Breslow J. Fauci: Mixed Messaging On Masks Set U.S. Public Health Response Back. NPR. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/07/01/886299190/it-does-not-have-to-be-100-000-cases-a-day-fauci-urges-u-s-to-follow-guidelines. Published July 1, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023.
231. Sisk R. Army’s Seattle Field Hospital Closes After 3 Days, Without Treating a Single Patient. Military.com. Published April 10, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/04/10/armys-seattle-field-hospital-closes-after-3-days-without-treating-single-patient.html
232. A look inside the Army field hospital at CenturyLink Field, designed to help medical centers swamped by coronavirus patients. The Seattle Times. Published April 1, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/a-look-inside-the-army-field-hospital-at-centurylink-field-designed-to-help-medical-centers-swamped-by-coronavirus-patients/
233. Coronavirus. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.usace.army.mil/Missions/Emergency-Operations/Coronavirus/
234. Varga Z, Flammer AJ, Steiger P, et al. Endothelial cell infection and endotheliitis in COVID-19. The Lancet. 2020;395(10234):1417-1418. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30937-5
235. COVID-19 is, in the end, an endothelial disease | European Heart Journal | Oxford Academic. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://academic.oup.com/eurheartj/article/41/32/3038/5901158?login=false
236. Xu S wen, Ilyas I, Weng J ping. Endothelial dysfunction in COVID-19: an overview of evidence, biomarkers, mechanisms and potential therapies. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2023;44(4):695-709. doi:10.1038/s41401-022-00998-0
237. Variation in the COVID-19 infection–fatality ratio by age, time, and geography during the pre-vaccine era: a systematic analysis. The Lancet. 2022;399(10334):1469-1488. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(21)02867-1
238. Vascular Aging and COVID-19 - Ignas Badaras, Agnė Laučytė-Cibulskienė, 2023. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/00033197221121007?rfr_dat=cr_pub++0pubmed&url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori%3Arid%3Acrossref.org
239. Frontiers | COVID-19: A Challenge to Physiology of Aging. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2020.584248/full
240. Åkerström S, Mousavi-Jazi M, Klingström J, Leijon M, Lundkvist Å, Mirazimi A. Nitric Oxide Inhibits the Replication Cycle of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus. J Virol. 2005;79(3):1966-1969. doi:10.1128/JVI.79.3.1966-1969.2005
241. Akaberi D, Krambrich J, Ling J, et al. Mitigation of the replication of SARS-CoV-2 by nitric oxide in vitro. Redox Biol. 2020;37:101734. doi:10.1016/j.redox.2020.101734
242. Kobayashi J. Lifestyle-mediated nitric oxide boost to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection: A perspective. Nitric Oxide. 2021;115:55-61. doi:10.1016/j.niox.2021.08.001
243. Pezzullo AM, Axfors C, Contopoulos-Ioannidis DG, Apostolatos A, Ioannidis JPA. Age-stratified infection fatality rate of COVID-19 in the non-elderly population. Environ Res. 2023;216:114655. doi:10.1016/j.envres.2022.114655
244. Here’s What Taiwan Told the WHO at the Start of the Virus Outbreak. Time. Published May 19, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://time.com/5826025/taiwan-who-trump-coronavirus-covid19/
245. Rabin RC. What Is ‘Covid Toe’? Maybe a Strange Sign of Coronavirus Infection. The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/01/health/coronavirus-covid-toe.html. Published May 1, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023.
246. COVID Toe, Blood Clots And More Possible Symptoms Of COVID-19. KERA News. Published May 18, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.keranews.org/health-science-tech/2020-05-18/covid-toe-blood-clots-and-more-possible-symptoms-of-covid-19
247. What is “long COVID” and how does it affect those who experience it? Published September 7, 2020. Accessed August 21, 2023. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/ill-abandoned-unable-to-access-help-living-with-long-covid
248. Li K, Wu Q, Li H, et al. Multiomic characterisation of the long-term sequelae of SARS survivors: a clinical observational study. eClinicalMedicine. 2023;58. doi:10.1016/j.eclinm.2023.101884
249. Zuo W, Zhao X, Chen YG. SARS Coronavirus and Lung Fibrosis. Mol Biol SARS-Coronavirus. Published online July 22, 2009:247-258. doi:10.1007/978-3-642-03683-5_15
250. Iwashyna TJ, Ely EW, Smith DM, Langa KM. Long-term Cognitive Impairment and Functional Disability Among Survivors of Severe Sepsis. JAMA. 2010;304(16):1787-1794. doi:10.1001/jama.2010.1553
251. FROM NYC ICU: DOES COVID-19 REALLY CAUSE ARDS??!!; 2020. Accessed August 22, 2023.
252. Do COVID-19 Vent Protocols Need a Second Look?; 2020. Accessed August 22, 2023.
253. Korman TM, McMahon JH. Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19): A Comment. Am J Med. 2021;134(3):e220-e221. doi:10.1016/j.amjmed.2020.08.044
254. Cosentino M, Vernocchi V, Martini S, et al. Early Outpatient Treatment of Covid-19: A Retrospective Analysis of 392 Cases in Italy. Published online April 5, 2022:2022.04.04.22273356. doi:10.1101/2022.04.04.22273356
255. Managing COVID-19 at Home | Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/patient-education/managing-covid-19-home
256. Understanding Acetaminophen Poisoning. ScienceDaily. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2002/10/021014072451.htm
257. Dimova S, Hoet PHM, Dinsdale D, Nemery B. Acetaminophen decreases intracellular glutathione levels and modulates cytokine production in human alveolar macrophages and type II pneumocytes in vitro. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2005;37(8):1727-1737. doi:10.1016/j.biocel.2005.03.005
258. Villaume WA. Marginal BH4 deficiencies, iNOS, and self-perpetuating oxidative stress in post-acute sequelae of Covid-19. Med Hypotheses. 2022;163:110842. doi:10.1016/j.mehy.2022.110842
259. Ferrari M, Protti A. Nitric oxide in COVID-19: Too little of a good thing? eBioMedicine. 2022;77. doi:10.1016/j.ebiom.2022.103925
260. Jankauskas SS, Kansakar U, Sardu C, et al. COVID-19 Causes Ferroptosis and Oxidative Stress in Human Endothelial Cells. Antioxidants. 2023;12(2):326. doi:10.3390/antiox12020326
261. Martín-Fernández M, Aller R, Heredia-Rodríguez M, et al. Lipid peroxidation as a hallmark of severity in COVID-19 patients. Redox Biol. 2021;48:102181. doi:10.1016/j.redox.2021.102181
262. Dominic P, Ahmad J, Bhandari R, et al. Decreased availability of nitric oxide and hydrogen sulfide is a hallmark of COVID-19. Redox Biol. 2021;43:101982. doi:10.1016/j.redox.2021.101982
263. Hajjar LA, Costa IBS da S, Rizk SI, et al. Intensive care management of patients with COVID-19: a practical approach. Ann Intensive Care. 2021;11(1):36. doi:10.1186/s13613-021-00820-w
264. Ashraf A, Liaquat A, Shabbir S, et al. High level of lactate dehydrogenase and ischaemia–reperfusion injury regulate the multiple organ dysfunction in patients with COVID-19. Postgrad Med J. 2023;99(1172):576-581. doi:10.1136/postgradmedj-2022-141573
265. Kell DB, Pretorius E. The potential role of ischaemia–reperfusion injury in chronic, relapsing diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Long COVID, and ME/CFS: evidence, mechanisms, and therapeutic implications. Biochem J. 2022;479(16):1653-1708. doi:10.1042/BCJ20220154
266. Chiang CH, Pai HI, Liu SL. Ventilator-induced lung injury (VILI) promotes ischemia/reperfusion lung injury (I/R) and NF-kB antibody attenuates both injuries. Resuscitation. 2008;79(1):147-154. doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2008.02.028
267. Lewis BW, Ford ML, Rogers LK, Britt RD. Oxidative Stress Promotes Corticosteroid Insensitivity in Asthma and COPD. Antioxidants. 2021;10(9):1335. doi:10.3390/antiox10091335
268. Akgun E, Tuzuner MB, Sahin B, et al. Proteins associated with neutrophil degranulation are upregulated in nasopharyngeal swabs from SARS-CoV-2 patients. PLoS ONE. 2020;15(10):e0240012. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0240012
269. Rosa BA, Ahmed M, Singh DK, et al. IFN signaling and neutrophil degranulation transcriptional signatures are induced during SARS-CoV-2 infection. Commun Biol. 2021;4(1):1-14. doi:10.1038/s42003-021-01829-4
270. Li Q, Chen Z, Zhou X, Li G, Zhang C, Yang Y. Ferroptosis and multi-organ complications in COVID-19: mechanisms and potential therapies. Front Genet. 2023;14. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fgene.2023.1187985
271. DE FLORA S, BALANSKY R, LA MAESTRA S. Antioxidants and COVID-19. J Prev Med Hyg. 2021;62(1 Suppl 3):E34-E45. doi:10.15167/2421-4248/jpmh2021.62.1S3.1895
272. Horton R. Offline: COVID-19—bewilderment and candour. Lancet Lond Engl. 2020;395(10231):1178. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30850-3
273. Budesonide Reduces Superoxide and Peroxynitrite Anion Chemiluminescence during Human Neutrophil Bursts | Pharmacology | Karger Publishers. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://karger.com/pha/article-abstract/75/4/179/271417/Budesonide-Reduces-Superoxide-and-Peroxynitrite?redirectedFrom=fulltext
274. Ahmadi A, Ebrahimzadeh MA, Ahmad-Ashrafi S, Karami M, Mahdavi MR, Saravi SSS. Hepatoprotective, antinociceptive and antioxidant activities of cimetidine, ranitidine and famotidine as histamine H2 receptor antagonists. Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2011;25(1):72-79. doi:10.1111/j.1472-8206.2009.00810.x
275. Kesiova M, Alexandrova A, Yordanova N, Kirkova M, Todorov S. Effects of diphenhydramine and famotidine on lipid peroxidation and activities of antioxidant enzymes in different rat tissues. Pharmacol Rep PR. 2006;58(2):221-228.
276. Barmoudeh Z, Sadeghi H, Gheitasi I, et al. Fluvoxamine ameliorates oxidative stress and inflammation induced by bile-duct ligation in male rats. Heliyon. 2022;8(12):e12344. doi:10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e12344
277. Sun Y, Zheng Y, Wang C, Liu Y. Glutathione depletion induces ferroptosis, autophagy, and premature cell senescence in retinal pigment epithelial cells. Cell Death Dis. 2018;9(7):1-15. doi:10.1038/s41419-018-0794-4
278. Liu L, Lian N, Shi L, Hao Z, Chen K. Ferroptosis: Mechanism and connections with cutaneous diseases. Front Cell Dev Biol. 2023;10. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fcell.2022.1079548
279. Fatokun AA, Dawson VL, Dawson TM. Parthanatos: mitochondrial-linked mechanisms and therapeutic opportunities. Br J Pharmacol. 2014;171(8):2000-2016. doi:10.1111/bph.12416
280. Peleman C, Van Coillie S, Ligthart S, et al. Ferroptosis and pyroptosis signatures in critical COVID-19 patients. Cell Death Differ. Published online August 15, 2023:1-12. doi:10.1038/s41418-023-01204-2
281. SARS-CoV-2 Infection Induces Ferroptosis of Sinoatrial Node Pacemaker Cells | Circulation Research. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.320518
282. Heer CD, Sanderson DJ, Voth LS, et al. Coronavirus infection and PARP expression dysregulate the NAD metabolome: An actionable component of innate immunity. J Biol Chem. 2021;295(52):17986-17996. doi:10.1074/jbc.RA120.015138
283. Li J, Cao F, Yin H liang, et al. Ferroptosis: past, present and future. Cell Death Dis. 2020;11(2):1-13. doi:10.1038/s41419-020-2298-2
284. Reiten OK, Wilvang MA, Mitchell SJ, Hu Z, Fang EF. Preclinical and clinical evidence of NAD+ precursors in health, disease, and ageing. Mech Ageing Dev. 2021;199:111567. doi:10.1016/j.mad.2021.111567
285. Policy Regarding N-acetyl-L-cysteine; Guidance for Industry; Availability. Federal Register. Published August 2, 2022. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2022/08/02/2022-16499/policy-regarding-n-acetyl-l-cysteine-guidance-for-industry-availability
286. FDA: B-NMN Can No Longer Be Sold as a Dietary Supplement in the US. HealthNews. Published June 28, 2023. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://healthnews.com/longevity/longevity-supplements/fda-b-nmn-can-no-longer-be-sold-as-a-dietary-supplement-in-the-us/
287. Antioxidants | Free Full-Text | Severe Glutathione Deficiency, Oxidative Stress and Oxidant Damage in Adults Hospitalized with COVID-19: Implications for GlyNAC (Glycine and N-Acetylcysteine) Supplementation. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.mdpi.com/2076-3921/11/1/50
288. Hospitalized Adults: Therapeutic Management. COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/management/clinical-management-of-adults/hospitalized-adults--therapeutic-management/
289. Remdesivir treatment for COVID-19 shows promise at Carolina | UNC-Chapel Hill. The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.unc.edu/discover/coronavirus-drug-shows-promise-at-carolina/
290. Liu A. Gilead’s long-awaited remdesivir price is $3,120, in line with watchdog estimates. Fierce Pharma. Published June 29, 2020. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.fiercepharma.com/marketing/gilead-prices-covid-19-drug-remdesivir-line-cost-analysis
291. Jones S, Novicoff W, Nadeau J, Evans S. Unlicensed GS-441524-Like Antiviral Therapy Can Be Effective for at-Home Treatment of Feline Infectious Peritonitis. Anim Open Access J MDPI. 2021;11(8):2257. doi:10.3390/ani11082257
292. Nutting R. Gilead is protecting its drug patent instead of protecting COVID-19 patients. MarketWatch. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/is-greed-holding-back-a-drug-that-could-treat-covid-19-patients-11596737727
293. Treating FIP with New Miracle Drug. ALLEY CAT RESCUE. Accessed August 22, 2023. http://www.saveacat.org/6/post/2020/04/treating-fip-with-new-miracle-drug.html
294. Li Y, Cao L, Li G, et al. Remdesivir Metabolite GS-441524 Effectively Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Mouse Models. J Med Chem. Published online February 1, 2021:acs.jmedchem.0c01929. doi:10.1021/acs.jmedchem.0c01929
295. Vincent MJ, Bergeron E, Benjannet S, et al. Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread. Virol J. 2005;2:69. doi:10.1186/1743-422X-2-69
296. McNutt K. FDA to humans: ‘You are not a horse’ | The Journal Record. Published August 24, 2021. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://journalrecord.com/2021/08/24/fda-to-humans-you-are-not-a-horse/, https://journalrecord.com/2021/08/24/fda-to-humans-you-are-not-a-horse/
297. Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil). Accessed August 22, 2023. https://rheumatology.org/patients/hydroxychloroquine-plaquenil
298. Ivermectin (Stromectol): Uses, Side Effects, Dosage & Reviews. GoodRx. Accessed August 22, 2023. https://www.goodrx.com/undefined/ivermectin/what-is
299. Al‐Bari MdAA. Targeting endosomal acidification by chloroquine analogs as a promising strategy for the treatment of emerging viral diseases. Pharmacol Res Perspect. 2017;5(1):e00293. doi:10.1002/prp2.293
300. Gies V, Bekaddour N, Dieudonné Y, et al. Beyond Anti-viral Effects of Chloroquine/Hydroxychloroquine. Front Immunol. 2020;11:1409. doi:10.3389/fimmu.2020.01409
301. Wagstaff KM, Sivakumaran H, Heaton SM, Harrich D, Jans DA. Ivermectin is a specific inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated nuclear import able to inhibit replication of HIV-1 and dengue virus. Biochem J. 2012;443(Pt 3):851-856. doi:10.1042/BJ20120150
302. Sundararaj Stanleyraj J, Sethuraman N, Gupta R, Thiruvoth S, Gupta M, Ryo A. Treating COVID-19: are we missing out the window of opportunity? J Antimicrob Chemother. Published online October 25, 2020:dkaa442. doi:10.1093/jac/dkaa442
303. Repurposed Antiviral Drugs for Covid-19 — Interim WHO Solidarity Trial Results. N Engl J Med. 2021;384(6):497-511. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa2023184
304. Lim SCL, Hor CP, Tay KH, et al. Efficacy of Ivermectin Treatment on Disease Progression Among Adults With Mild to Moderate COVID-19 and Comorbidities: The I-TECH Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Intern Med. 2022;182(4):426-435. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2022.0189
305. Dölken L, Stich A, Spinner CD. Remdesivir for Early COVID-19 Treatment of High-Risk Individuals Prior to or at Early Disease Onset—Lessons Learned. Viruses. 2021;13(6):963. doi:10.3390/v13060963
306. Aguilar RB, Hardigan P, Mayi B, et al. Current Understanding of COVID-19 Clinical Course and Investigational Treatments. Front Med. 2020;7. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2020.555301
307. Post G. The State of Inpatient COVID-19 Care – A Brief Evidence-Based Review of Everything We Have Learned in the Past 9 Months. The Hospital Leader - The Official Blog of the Society of Hospital Medicine. Published December 15, 2020. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://blog.hospitalmedicine.org/the-state-of-inpatient-covid-19-care-a-brief-evidence-based-review-of-everything-we-have-learned-in-the-past-9-months/
308. Gonçalves A, Bertrand J, Ke R, et al. Timing of Antiviral Treatment Initiation is Critical to Reduce SARS‐CoV‐2 Viral Load. CPT Pharmacomet Syst Pharmacol. 2020;9(9):509-514. doi:10.1002/psp4.12543
309. 13 Things To Know About Paxlovid, the Latest COVID-19 Pill. Yale Medicine. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/13-things-to-know-paxlovid-covid-19
310. Pfizer Announces Additional Phase 2/3 Study Results Confirming Robust Efficacy of Novel COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Treatment Candidate in Reducing Risk of Hospitalization or Death | Pfizer. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-announces-additional-phase-23-study-results
311. Goyal A, Cardozo-Ojeda EF, Schiffer JT. Potency and timing of antiviral therapy as determinants of duration of SARS-CoV-2 shedding and intensity of inflammatory response. Sci Adv. 2020;6(47):eabc7112. doi:10.1126/sciadv.abc7112
312. McCullough PA, Kelly RJ, Ruocco G, et al. Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection. Am J Med. 2021;134(1):16-22. doi:10.1016/j.amjmed.2020.07.003
313. Peter McCullough, MD Testifies to Texas Senate HHS Committee.; 2021. Accessed August 22, 2023.
314. Duval D, Palmer JC, Tudge I, et al. Long distance airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2: rapid systematic review. BMJ. 2022;377:e068743. doi:10.1136/bmj-2021-068743
315. Zhao X, Liu S, Yin Y, Zhang T (Tim), Chen Q. Airborne transmission of COVID‐19 virus in enclosed spaces: An overview of research methods. Indoor Air. 2022;32(6):e13056. doi:10.1111/ina.13056
316. Select Subcommittee Republicans take steps to hold governors accountable for coronavirus nursing home tragedies. United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability. Published August 22, 2023. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://oversight.house.gov/release/select-subcommittee-republicans-take-steps-to-hold-governors-accountable-for-coronavirus-nursing-home-tragedies/
317. Staff TLB. Were Those Elderly ‘Covid’ Deaths Due to Something Else? | The Liberty Beacon. Published June 9, 2021. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/were-those-elderly-covid-deaths-due-to-something-else/
318. Bernician T. Overwhelming Evidence of Midazolam Murders By Government Policy. The Bernician. Published September 27, 2021. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.thebernician.net/overwhelming-evidence-of-midazolam-murders-by-government-policy/
319. Wellcome Leap Announces Leadership Team | Wellcome Leap: Unconventional Projects. Funded at Scale. Published May 11, 2020. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://wellcomeleap.org/leadership-team-announcement/
320. Illumina COVIDSeq Test | SARS-CoV-2 NGS test (for the COVID-19 Coronavirus). Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.illumina.com/products/by-type/ivd-products/covidseq.html
321. Regina Dugan at D11 2013.; 2013. Accessed August 23, 2023.
322. Trump’s ‘Operation Warp Speed’ Aims to Rush Coronavirus Vaccine. Bloomberg.com. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-29/trump-s-operation-warp-speed-aims-to-rush-coronavirus-vaccine. Published April 29, 2020. Accessed August 23, 2023.
323. Smith D. Trump unveils “warp-speed” effort to create coronavirus vaccine by year’s end. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/15/trump-coronavirus-warp-speed-vaccine-white-house. Published May 16, 2020. Accessed August 23, 2023.
324. ACTIV. National Institutes of Health (NIH). Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.nih.gov/research-training/medical-research-initiatives/activ
325. Sagonowsky E. Former GSK vaccine head Slaoui to lead federal “Warp Speed” project: reports. Fierce Pharma. Published May 14, 2020. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines/trump-taps-former-gsk-vaccine-head-slaoui-to-lead-warp-speed-project-reports
326. Webb W. A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction. Unlimited Hangout. Published June 25, 2021. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/investigative-reports/a-leap-toward-humanitys-destruction/
327. Dunleavy K. Slaoui will return $3.86M to GlaxoSmithKline after his dismissal for sexual harassment. Fierce Pharma. Published March 4, 2022. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/slaoui-agrees-return-386-million-glaxosmithkline-after-his-firing-sexual-harassment
328. Galvani Bioelectronics – Transforming lives through precision neuromodulation. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://galvani.bio/
329. people – Galvani Bioelectronics. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://galvani.bio/people/
330. Wellcome Leap Bolsters Leadership Team, Announces Former President & CEO of Draper Ken Gabriel as Chief Operating Officer | Wellcome Leap: Unconventional Projects. Funded at Scale. Published July 23, 2020. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://wellcomeleap.org/ken-gabriel-coo-announcement/
331. Kaigham J. Gabriel - Director - Trimble Inc. | LinkedIn. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaigham-j-gabriel-618570167
332. Bing Liu: Chinese-born professor dies in US murder-suicide. BBC News. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52568716. Published May 7, 2020. Accessed August 23, 2023.
333. Department Mourns the Passing of Dr. Bing Liu | Computational & Systems Biology. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.csb.pitt.edu/department-mourns-the-passing-of-dr-bing-liu/
334. Mehra MR, Ruschitzka F, Patel AN. Retraction—Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: a multinational registry analysis. The Lancet. 2020;395(10240):1820. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(20)31324-6
335. Davey M, Kirchgaessner S, Boseley S. Surgisphere: governments and WHO changed Covid-19 policy based on suspect data from tiny US company. The Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/03/covid-19-surgisphere-who-world-health-organization-hydroxychloroquine. Published June 3, 2020. Accessed August 23, 2023.
336. Perano U. The Lancet medical journal retracts study that fueled hydroxychloroquine safety concerns. Axios. Published June 4, 2020. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.axios.com/2020/06/04/lancet-study-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus
337. Who’s to blame? These three scientists are at the heart of the Surgisphere COVID-19 scandal. Accessed August 23, 2023. https://www.science.org/content/article/whos-blame-these-three-scientists-are-heart-surgisphere-covid-19-scandal
338. Shah RR. Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19: Perspectives on their failure in repurposing. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2021;46(1):17-27. doi:10.1111/jcpt.13267
339. Davis I. The Hydroxychloroquine Scandal. UKColumn. Published June 18, 2020. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/the-hydroxychloroquine-scandal
340. covexit. Oxford Professor Horby Claims Professor Landray was Misquoted – France-Soir Newspaper Denies It. Published June 11, 2020. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://covexit.com/oxford-professor-horby-claims-professor-landray-was-misquoted-france-soir-newspaper-denies-it/
341. Amazon.com: COVID-19: The Great Reset: 9782940631124: Schwab, Klaus, Malleret, Thierry: Books. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.amazon.com/COVID-19-Great-Reset-Klaus-Schwab/dp/2940631123
342. Goodreads. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/54498122-covid-19
343. “Build Back Better” Compilation - “The Great Reset” Montage.; 2020. Accessed August 27, 2023.
344. Conspiracy theories aside, there is something fishy about the Great Reset. openDemocracy. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/oureconomy/conspiracy-theories-aside-there-something-fishy-about-great-reset/
345. What is the Great Reset - and how did it get hijacked by conspiracy theories? BBC News. https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-57532368. Published June 23, 2021. Accessed August 27, 2023.
346. dlewis. The Great Reset Conspiracy: How it Spread in the Netherlands. Vision of Humanity. Published March 29, 2021. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.visionofhumanity.org/the-spread-of-the-great-reset-conspiracy-in-the-netherlands/
347. The Internet of Bodies Is Here: Tackling new challenges of technology governance. World Economic Forum. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-internet-of-bodies-is-here-tackling-new-challenges-of-technology-governance/
348. HIPAA Doesn’t Cover Everything. National Press Foundation. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://nationalpress.org/topic/hipaa-data-privacy-kirk-nahra/
349. Great Barrington Declaration and Petition. Great Barrington Declaration. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://gbdeclaration.org/
350. Monica 1776 Main Street Santa, California 90401-3208. The Internet of Bodies Will Change Everything, for Better or Worse. Published October 29, 2020. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.rand.org/blog/articles/2020/10/the-internet-of-bodies-will-change-everything-for-better-or-worse.html
351. What is The Internet of Bodies (IoB), and Why Should You Care? ITRex. Published September 8, 2022. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://itrexgroup.com/blog/internet-of-bodies-iob-definition-benefits-examples/
352. Sarda PP, Acharya S, Huse S, Ghulaxe Y, Chavada J. Intra-body Networks and Molecular Communication Networks in Diagnostic Sciences. Cureus. 14(10):e30399. doi:10.7759/cureus.30399
353. Akkaş MA. Nano-Sensor Modelling for Intra-Body Nano-Networks. Wirel Pers Commun. 2021;118(4):3129-3143. doi:10.1007/s11277-021-08171-2
354. Implantable “Neural Dust” Enables Precise Wireless Recording of Nerve Activity. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.darpa.mil/news-events/2016-08-03
355. Liu X, Wang Y, Wang G, et al. An ultrasound-driven implantable wireless energy harvesting system using a triboelectric transducer. Matter. 2022;5(12):4315-4331. doi:10.1016/j.matt.2022.08.016
356. Sprinkling of neural dust opens door to electroceuticals. Berkeley. Published 2022. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://news.berkeley.edu/2016/08/03/sprinkling-of-neural-dust-opens-door-to-electroceuticals
357. Marr B. Smart Dust Is Coming. Are You Ready? Forbes. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/09/16/smart-dust-is-coming-are-you-ready/
358. complex DBDB is an award-winning writer capable of bridging the gap between, Technology CA, innovation, Condition TH. Smart Dust Technology: What is It & How Does it Work? Technology Solutions That Drive Education. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://edtechmagazine.com/higher/article/2019/09/smart-dust-big-education-impact-iots-smallest-device-perfcon
359. Gross MJ. The Pentagon’s Push to Program Soldiers’ Brains. The Atlantic. Published October 10, 2018. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/11/the-pentagon-wants-to-weaponize-the-brain-what-could-go-wrong/570841/
360. Hambling D. Pentagon Wants Cyborg Implant To Make Soldiers Tougher. Forbes. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhambling/2020/06/05/darpa-wants-cyborg-implant-to-make-soldiers-tougher/
361. Mitchell B. DARPA targets mental illness with brain implants. FedScoop. Published January 10, 2015. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://fedscoop.com/darpa-targets-mental-illness-brain-implants/
362. Jr BL. FDA approves second Covid vaccine for emergency use as it clears Moderna’s for U.S. distribution. CNBC. Published December 19, 2020. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/18/moderna-covid-vaccine-approved-fda-for-emergency-use.html
363. Greenwald G. The ACLU, Prior to COVID, Denounced Mandates and Coercive Measures to Fight Pandemics. Glenn Greenwald. Published September 7, 2021. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-aclu-prior-to-covid-denounced
364. Coercive Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates are Bad Public Policy | ARPA Canada. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://arpacanada.ca/articles/coercive-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-are-bad-public-policy/
365. An Open Letter on Coercive Mandates and Vaccine Passports. Crisis Magazine. Published August 30, 2021. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://crisismagazine.com/opinion/an-open-letter-on-coercive-mandates-and-vaccine-passports
366. Hsu A. Thousands of workers were fired over vaccine mandates. For some, the fight goes on. NPR. https://www.npr.org/2022/12/27/1144323505/vaccine-mandates-lifted-sanitation-new-york-city-workers. Published December 27, 2022. Accessed August 27, 2023.
367. Sinatra L. Santa Clara University Students Must Take Covid Vaccines or Withdraw ⋆ Brownstone Institute. Brownstone Institute. Published July 11, 2023. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://brownstone.org/articles/santa-clara-university-students-must-take-covid-vaccines-or-withdraw/
368. Administrator A. Nowhere to be found: What really happened to Tiffany Dover? The Burning Platform. Published October 11, 2022. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/10/11/nowhere-to-be-found-what-really-happened-to-tiffany-dover/
369. What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work?: MedlinePlus Genetics. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/understanding/therapy/mrnavaccines/
370. Mirtaleb MS, Falak R, Heshmatnia J, et al. An insight overview on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines: Advantageous, pharmacology, mechanism of action, and prospective considerations. Int Immunopharmacol. 2023;117:109934. doi:10.1016/j.intimp.2023.109934
371. Bettini E, Locci M. SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccines: Immunological Mechanism and Beyond. Vaccines. 2021;9(2):147. doi:10.3390/vaccines9020147
372. Alameh MG, Tombácz I, Bettini E, et al. Lipid nanoparticles enhance the efficacy of mRNA and protein subunit vaccines by inducing robust T follicular helper cell and humoral responses. Immunity. 2021;54(12):2877-2892.e7. doi:10.1016/j.immuni.2021.11.001
373. Research looks at inflammatory nature of lipid nanoparticle component in mRNA vaccines. News-Medical.net. Published March 15, 2021. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210315/Research-looks-at-inflammatory-nature-of-lipid-nanoparticle-component-in-mRNA-vaccines.aspx
374. Pure capped mRNA vaccine opens the door to more effective vaccines with lower chances of inflammation. EurekAlert! Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/994412
375. BMJ. Leaked Documents Raise Concerns Over Integrity of mRNA Molecules in Some COVID-19 Vaccines. SciTechDaily. Published March 10, 2021. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://scitechdaily.com/leaked-documents-raise-concerns-over-integrity-of-mrna-molecules-in-some-covid-19-vaccines/
376. Frontiers | The Critical Contribution of Pseudouridine to mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fcell.2021.789427/full
377. Biomedicines | Free Full-Text | ‘Spikeopathy’: COVID-19 Spike Protein Is Pathogenic, from Both Virus and Vaccine mRNA. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.mdpi.com/2227-9059/11/8/2287
378. Viruses | Free Full-Text | SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein S1-Mediated Endothelial Injury and Pro-Inflammatory State Is Amplified by Dihydrotestosterone and Prevented by Mineralocorticoid Antagonism. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/13/11/2209
379. Imig JD. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein causes cardiovascular disease independent of viral infection. Clin Sci Lond Engl 1979. 2022;136(6):431-434. doi:10.1042/CS20220028
380. Superantigenic character of an insert unique to SARS-CoV-2 spike supported by skewed TCR repertoire in patients with hyperinflammation | PNAS. Accessed August 27, 2023. https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2010722117
381. Hamdy A, Leonardi A. Superantigens and SARS-CoV-2. Pathogens. 2022;11(4):390. doi:10.3390/pathogens11040390
382. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binds to bacterial lipopolysaccharide and boosts proinflammatory activity | Journal of Molecular Cell Biology | Oxford Academic. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://academic.oup.com/jmcb/article/12/12/916/6028992?login=false
383. Nyström S, Hammarström P. Amyloidogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein. J Am Chem Soc. 2022;144(20):8945-8950. doi:10.1021/jacs.2c03925
384. Bhardwaj T, Gadhave K, Kapuganti SK, et al. Amyloidogenic proteins in the SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 proteomes. Nat Commun. 2023;14(1):945. doi:10.1038/s41467-023-36234-4
385. Pattipeiluhu R, Arias-Alpizar G, Basha G, et al. Anionic Lipid Nanoparticles Preferentially Deliver mRNA to the Hepatic Reticuloendothelial System. Adv Mater. 2022;34(16):2201095. doi:10.1002/adma.202201095
386. Di J, Du Z, Wu K, et al. Biodistribution and Non-linear Gene Expression of mRNA LNPs Affected by Delivery Route and Particle Size. Pharm Res. 2022;39(1):105-114. doi:10.1007/s11095-022-03166-5
387. Naser SS, Singh D, Preetam S, et al. Posterity of nanoscience as lipid nanosystems for Alzheimer’s disease regression. Mater Today Bio. 2023;21:100701. doi:10.1016/j.mtbio.2023.100701
388. Confidential pfizer research document. Rights and Freedoms. Published June 3, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/06/03/confidential-pfizer-research-document/
389. Polykretis P. Role of the antigen presentation process in the immunization mechanism of the genetic vaccines against COVID-19 and the need for biodistribution evaluations. Scand J Immunol. 2022;96(2):e13160. doi:10.1111/sji.13160
390. Seneff S, Nigh G. Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19. Int J Vaccine Theory Pract Res. 2021;2(1):38-79. doi:10.56098/ijvtpr.v2i1.23
391. What History Tells Us About Vaccine Timetables. Charles River. Published June 9, 2020. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.criver.com/eureka/what-history-tells-us-about-vaccine-timetables
392. Moderna has never distributed a product before. A Swiss company is here to help. Fortune. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://fortune.com/2020/11/19/moderna-vaccine-distribution-lonza-swiss/
393. Lalani HS, Nagar S, Sarpatwari A, et al. US public investment in development of mRNA covid-19 vaccines: retrospective cohort study. The BMJ. 2023;380:e073747. doi:10.1136/bmj-2022-073747
394. Baden-Mayer A. Dr. Robert Kadlec: How the Czar of Biowarfare Funnels Billions to Friends in the Vaccine Industry. Organic Consumers. Published August 13, 2020. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://organicconsumers.org/dr-robert-kadlec-how-czar-biowarfare-funnels-billions-friends-vaccine-industry/
395. FDA completes Emergent Biosolutions factory inspection, orders fixes. CNBC. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/04/21/fda-completes-emergent-biosolutions-factory-inspection-orders-fixes.html
396. Stolberg SG, LaFraniere S, Hamby C. Top Official Warned That Covid Vaccine Plant Had to Be ‘Monitored Closely.’ The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/07/us/emergent-biosolutions-coronavirus-vaccine.html. Published April 8, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023.
397. FDA warns Emergent BioSolutions over GMP violations at Camden facility. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2022/8/fda-warns-emergent-biosolutions-over-gmp-violation
398. Committees’ Report on Emergent BioSolutions Uncovers Extensive Vaccine Manufacturing Failures, Deliberate Efforts to Hide Deficiencies. House Committee on Oversight and Reform. Published May 10, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://oversightdemocrats.house.gov/news/press-releases/committees-report-on-emergent-biosolutions-uncovers-extensive-vaccine
399. B.L.S A. Company That Managed Pfizer Vaccine Trial Sites ‘Falsified Data’: Whistleblower – The Wire Science. Published November 3, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/company-that-managed-pfizer-vaccine-trial-sites-falsified-data-whistleblower/
400. Pfizer Asks Court to Dismiss Whistleblower Lawsuit Because Government Was Aware of Fraud • Children’s Health Defense. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-whistleblower-lawsuit-fraud/
401. Gorman J. A W.H.O. Researcher on His Trip to China Seeking Origins of the Virus. The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/14/health/WHO-covid-daszak-china-virus.html. Published February 14, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023.
402. WHO team visits Wuhan virus lab at center of speculation. AP News. Published February 3, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://apnews.com/article/who-visits-wuhan-virus-lab-china-8798374a3c6acc56b1e8b973309045ba
403. Canada D of J. New medical assistance in dying legislation becomes law. Published March 18, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.canada.ca/en/department-justice/news/2021/03/new-medical-assistance-in-dying-legislation-becomes-law.html
404. Martin D. Covid 19 and Anthony Fauci Dossier. Amazon Digital Services LLC - KDP Print US; 2021.
405. Dr. David Martin. The Fauci COVID 19 Dossier.; 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023. http://archive.org/details/the-fauci-covid-19-dossier_202109
406. Gulland A. UK scientist with links to Wuhan lab “recuses himself” from inquiry into Covid origins. The Telegraph. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/uk-scientist-centre-pandemic-origins-debate-removed-inquiry/. Published June 22, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023.
407. EcoHealth Alliance head Daszak leaves UN-backed COVID origins probe. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://nypost.com/2021/06/22/ecohealth-alliance-head-daszak-leaves-un-backed-covid-origins-probe/
408. Intravenous Injection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mRNA Vaccine Can Induce Acute Myopericarditis in Mouse Model | Clinical Infectious Diseases | Oxford Academic. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/74/11/1933/6353927?login=false
409. Advanced Materials To Enable Wireless Brain-Machine Interface.; 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023.
410. DRASTIC Analysis of the DEFUSE Documents. D.R.A.S.T.I.C. Research. Published September 20, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://drasticresearch.org/2021/09/20/1583/
411. Jeffrey Sachs: Lessons from the COVID Commission, Lab Leak Questions, and Nord Stream — #21.; 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023.
412. “Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America” - Here Is The ‘Spartacus COVID Letter’ That’s Gone Viral. ZeroHedge. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/damn-you-hell-you-will-not-destroy-america-here-spartacus-covid-letter-thats-gone-viral
413. Anonymous “Spartacus” COVID Letter Riddled with Misinformation, Baseless Claims about Global Conspiracy. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.newswise.com/factcheck/anonymous-spartacus-covid-letter-riddled-with-misinformation-baseless-claims-about-global-conspiracy
414. Why It’s Impossible To Put Tracking Microchips In Covid Vaccines.; 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023.
415. Staff LT. FDA extends EUA for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine in children 5-11 years of age. Lynnwood Times. Published October 29, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://lynnwoodtimes.com/2021/10/29/fda-extends-eua-for-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-in-children-5-11-years-of-age/
416. Dr. Eric Rubin: “We’re Never Going to Learn about How Safe the Vaccine Is Unless We Start Giving It.”; 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023.
417. EcoHealth Alliance: Whistleblower Exposes Corruption - UncoverDC. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/02/09/ecohealth-alliance-whistleblower-exposes-corruption/
418. Homepage - Vaccine Safety Research Foundation. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.vacsafety.org/
419. Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats. The Nuclear Threat Initiative. Published November 23, 2021. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/strengthening-global-systems-to-prevent-and-respond-to-high-consequence-biological-threats/
420. Defusing the Population Bomb | Cato Institute. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.cato.org/commentary/defusing-population-bomb
421. Mpox (monkeypox) outbreak 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.who.int/emergencies/situations/monkeypox-oubreak-2022
422. How to BLAST your way to the truth about the origins of COVID-19. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth
423. Frontiers | MSH3 Homology and Potential Recombination Link to SARS-CoV-2 Furin Cleavage Site. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fviro.2022.834808/full
424. Moderna CEO on Russia Invading Ukraine, New COVID Variant.; 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023.
425. Kirsch S. Over half the deaths seen by this funeral director were likely caused by the COVID vaccines. Published January 17, 2023. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://kirschsubstack.com/p/over-half-the-deaths-seen-by-this
426. Administrator A. Cary Watkins confirms embalmer Richard Hirschman’s story about the telltale blood clots. The Burning Platform. Published February 15, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/02/15/cary-watkins-confirms-embalmer-richard-hirschmans-story-about-the-telltale-blood-clots/
427. Vieira P. What Is the Freedom Convoy? Trucker Protests in Canada Explained. Wall Street Journal. https://www.wsj.com/articles/freedom-convoy-canada-trucker-protest-what-11644441237. Published February 9, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023.
428. United States Is Becoming ‘Ideologically Fractured’ amid Leftist Media Agendas.; 2020. Accessed August 29, 2023.
429. Hypocrisy on display: Demonizing Freedom Convoy and praising BLM protests. RT International. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.rt.com/news/548772-freedom-convoy-canada-protests/
430. Freedom Convoy: Canadians Protest COVID Mandates from Hot Tub.; 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023.
431. Bouncy Castle OTTAWA FREEDOM CONVOY 2022.; 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023.
432. News · CT· C. Federal government invokes Emergencies Act for first time ever in response to protests, blockades | CBC News. CBC. Published February 14, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-premiers-cabinet-1.6350734
433. Vera AE Holly Yan,Amir. Canadian authorities freeze financial assets for those involved in ongoing protests in Ottawa. CNN. Published February 20, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/20/americas/canada-trucker-protest-covid-sunday/index.html
434. Munawa F. The Organizer of the Freedom Convoy Who Got Its Crypto Assets Seized. Published December 5, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.coindesk.com/consensus-magazine/2022/12/05/tamara-lich-most-influential-2022/
435. TD Bank freezes accounts that received money for Canada protests | Reuters. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/td-bank-freezes-two-accounts-that-received-funds-support-canada-protests-2022-02-12/
436. Russia-Ukraine War | Casualties, Map, Causes, & Significance | Britannica. Published August 28, 2023. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.britannica.com/event/2022-Russian-invasion-of-Ukraine
437. Ukraine biolabs - Claim Zelensky ordered destruction of documents connected to Hunter Biden companies - Daily Telegraph NZ. Published January 29, 2023. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://dailytelegraph.co.nz/news/ukraine-biolabs-zelensky-ordered-destruction-of-documents-connected-to-hunter-biden-companies/
438. Lozynskyi I, Shulgan A, Zarichna O, et al. Seroprevalence of Old World Hantaviruses and Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses in Human Populations in Northwestern Ukraine. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2020;10:589464. doi:10.3389/fcimb.2020.589464
439. Marco Rubio Presses Top Biden Official On “Secret Meeting” In Venezuela.; 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023.
440. Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) | Britannica. Published August 23, 2023. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.britannica.com/topic/Defense-Threat-Reduction-Agency
441. Humphries R. Fact Sheet: The Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction Program. Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation. Published March 29, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://armscontrolcenter.org/fact-sheet-the-nunn-lugar-cooperative-threat-reduction-program-2/
442. Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) | Britannica. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.britannica.com/topic/Cooperative-Threat-Reduction
443. UKRAINE BIO-LABS. DTRA Military Dossier on Bacteriological Weapons and Russia-US Deal - THE INTEL DROP. Published June 14, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.theinteldrop.org/2022/06/14/ukraine-bio-labs-dtra-military-dossier-on-bacteriological-weapons-and-russia-us-deal/
444. Administrator A. Evidence of Pandemic and Bioweapon Cover-Ups. The Burning Platform. Published April 7, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022/04/07/evidence-of-pandemic-and-bioweapon-cover-ups/
445. CIMB | Free Full-Text | Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73
446. Lewis D. Why the WHO took two years to say COVID is airborne. Nature. 2022;604(7904):26-31. doi:10.1038/d41586-022-00925-7
447. TropicalMed | Free Full-Text | Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.mdpi.com/2414-6366/7/8/196
448. Vaccines | Free Full-Text | A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/10/10/1651
449. The New Abnormal: The Rise of the Biomedical Security State by Aaron Kheriaty, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-new-abnormal-aaron-kheriaty/1141423445
450. World Health Organization names Sir Jeremy Farrar as Chief Scientist, Dr Amelia Latu Afuhaamango Tuipulotu as Chief Nursing Officer. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://www.who.int/news/item/13-12-2022-world-health-organization-names-sir-jeremy-farrar-as-chief-scientist-dr-amelia-latu-afuhaamango-tuipulotu-as-chief-nursing-officer
451. ⭐ Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos.; 2023. Accessed August 29, 2023.
452. Sasha Latypova PhD. M.Sc. NSA Team Enigma: COVID-19 Countermeasures: Evidence of the Intent to Harm. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://rumble.com/v28x6zk-sasha-latypova-msc.-nsa-team-enigma-covid-19-countermeasures-evidence-of-th.html
453. Latypova S. Intent to Harm. Due Diligence and Art. Published December 13, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/intent-to-harm
454. Latypova S. INTENT TO HARM - EVIDENCE OF THE CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MASS MURDER BY THE US DOD, HHS, PHARMA CARTEL. Due Diligence and Art. Published December 4, 2022. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/intent-to-harm-evidence-of-the-conspiracy
455. Legal Walls of the Covid-19 Kill Box - by Katherine Watt. Accessed August 29, 2023. https://bailiwicknews.substack.com/p/legal-walls-of-the-covid-19-kill
This article is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/